@Kurumi @FireflyRhapsody we should find a fire lair tho :c
@Kurumi @FireflyRhapsody we should find a fire lair tho :c
vmVQNPh.gif
@miasuper2014
So many Halloween babies!
@miasuper2014
So many Halloween babies!
PvGrR8V.png
@miasuper2014 I have a friend in plague and she would help. But it's not fire. But still red
@miasuper2014 I have a friend in plague and she would help. But it's not fire. But still red
forensigu3s2j.png
@Kurumi I'm plague, but Saturn needs 15 days to be rtb
@Kurumi I'm plague, but Saturn needs 15 days to be rtb
vmVQNPh.gif
@Kurumi
@miasuper2014
I mean, ya'll would have to wait 15 days for his cooldown to finish since he just had two babies. But I'd be fine breeding him with the other dragon when it's done. Ya'll could always rent a nest.
@Kurumi
@miasuper2014
I mean, ya'll would have to wait 15 days for his cooldown to finish since he just had two babies. But I'd be fine breeding him with the other dragon when it's done. Ya'll could always rent a nest.
PvGrR8V.png
@miasuper2014 oh yes! You are XDD
@miasuper2014 oh yes! You are XDD
forensigu3s2j.png
@Kurumi @FireflyRhapsody I'm sure I could find a fire lair in 15 days, I'm willing to wait. Price range ideas though??
@Kurumi @FireflyRhapsody I'm sure I could find a fire lair in 15 days, I'm willing to wait. Price range ideas though??
vmVQNPh.gif
@miasuper2014 Well I have no derg and want one, I'm not the one to make prices here :'D
And since it's a glimmer halloween derg.. I'll be poor after that
@miasuper2014 Well I have no derg and want one, I'm not the one to make prices here :'D
And since it's a glimmer halloween derg.. I'll be poor after that
forensigu3s2j.png
@Kurumi oops totally thought you were @PrayingMantis haha wow. I would pay whatever I guess. Really want that pumpkin >.<
@Kurumi oops totally thought you were @PrayingMantis haha wow. I would pay whatever I guess. Really want that pumpkin >.<
vmVQNPh.gif
@miasuper2014 Thought so! :'D
Hope @PrayingMantis will agree to this breeding idea °-°
(Or will sell her cutie =3)
@miasuper2014 Thought so! :'D
Hope @PrayingMantis will agree to this breeding idea °-°
(Or will sell her cutie =3)
forensigu3s2j.png
1 2 3