Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | WTB Koi Mate
Hello all! Today I'm looking for a koi boy toy (try saying that five times fast) for my lady. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3918087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39181/3918087_350.png[/img] [/url] I know, she doesn't look like a koi right now, but with the genes I have planned for her (seen in her profile for those curious) I think she'll look fantastic. I'd like to see more dragons like her running around for others to enjoy. So I'm looking ideally for another Imperial or Nocturne. Lemon/Lemon/Obs would be an instabuy for me, but I'll look at other stuffs too. Show em all! Genes I'm looking for: Facet, pie/paint, okapi, gembond. I'll look at other combinations for ideas though. I might be inspired and change my preferences! Show me what you got!
Hello all!

Today I'm looking for a koi boy toy (try saying that five times fast) for my lady.

3918087_350.png

I know, she doesn't look like a koi right now, but with the genes I have planned for her (seen in her profile for those curious) I think she'll look fantastic. I'd like to see more dragons like her running around for others to enjoy.

So I'm looking ideally for another Imperial or Nocturne. Lemon/Lemon/Obs would be an instabuy for me, but I'll look at other stuffs too. Show em all!

Genes I'm looking for: Facet, pie/paint, okapi, gembond. I'll look at other combinations for ideas though. I might be inspired and change my preferences!

Show me what you got!
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
No koi dragons? : <
No koi dragons? : <
Goal Ticklist
@Zenith

:) I don't know if you're a part of the breed club or not, but I'd definitely check with the Koi Dragons Breeders Club, they should have something for your girlie!
@Zenith

:) I don't know if you're a part of the breed club or not, but I'd definitely check with the Koi Dragons Breeders Club, they should have something for your girlie!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Fawntastic

Do you think it'd be okay if I pinged the userbase there to see if anyone is capable of breeding a lemon/lemon/obs or similar?

I don't see that any of the official listed variants have lemon or some of the genes I'm after listed.
@Fawntastic

Do you think it'd be okay if I pinged the userbase there to see if anyone is capable of breeding a lemon/lemon/obs or similar?

I don't see that any of the official listed variants have lemon or some of the genes I'm after listed.
Goal Ticklist
@Zenith

:) It would probably be okay, since you're pinging them for a good reason.
@Zenith

:) It would probably be okay, since you're pinging them for a good reason.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Zenith

My Kois are in the crimson/crimson/gold range, and I hatched all females this round. Good luck with your search!
@Zenith

My Kois are in the crimson/crimson/gold range, and I hatched all females this round. Good luck with your search!
Vr7mfoy.jpg
bump
bump
Goal Ticklist
bump
bump
Goal Ticklist