Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Need Mates!!
1 2 3 4
@Kanariah You are the one who wanted to breed them, so if you want to keep it go ahead!
@Kanariah You are the one who wanted to breed them, so if you want to keep it go ahead!
OO those two would look nice together, You can chose the first baby and depending on how much babies we get you can chose half of the hatchlings etc etc :D! And Of course, once the babies are born you can get the man back o U o! @TealOcelot
OO those two would look nice together, You can chose the first baby and depending on how much babies we get you can chose half of the hatchlings etc etc :D! And Of course, once the babies are born you can get the man back o U o! @TealOcelot
@Kanariah

ha ha ok ^^b looks like he's RTB in three days too!
Im gonna put your name in the bio so i can remind you if your still interested by then.
@Kanariah

ha ha ok ^^b looks like he's RTB in three days too!
Im gonna put your name in the bio so i can remind you if your still interested by then.
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Alrighty! :) @TealOcelot
Alrighty! :) @TealOcelot
Ok :D Thanks xD @BoundingFeather
Ok :D Thanks xD @BoundingFeather
@Kanariah I have this baby that might work for Isis owo Secondary isn't as white, but he's what I have. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14468933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144690/14468933_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kanariah

I have this baby that might work for Isis owo
Secondary isn't as white, but he's what I have.

14468933_350.png

kdUMPIG.gif b367e4b30d8045ba7f8a7e18313e042c22e61f67.jpg 7fINQj7.gif
Ooo! I used the scry thing i see nice babies xD Ahaha! They will look stunning :D! Send him over and however babies we have we can split (If you don't want them just let me know) @Shio

ALSO, i'll return him once they're hatched and all that !
Ooo! I used the scry thing i see nice babies xD Ahaha! They will look stunning :D! Send him over and however babies we have we can split (If you don't want them just let me know) @Shio

ALSO, i'll return him once they're hatched and all that !
@Kanariah

I will send him right over, and I think I'll take at least one bab, assuming you get more than one egg xD If you do only get one, feel free to keep it.
@Kanariah

I will send him right over, and I think I'll take at least one bab, assuming you get more than one egg xD If you do only get one, feel free to keep it.
kdUMPIG.gif b367e4b30d8045ba7f8a7e18313e042c22e61f67.jpg 7fINQj7.gif
Hopefully we get more than one xD I usually get three eggs xD @Shio
Hopefully we get more than one xD I usually get three eggs xD @Shio
Alright :D! We got three eggs! @Shio
Alright :D! We got three eggs! @Shio
1 2 3 4