up
up
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
boop
boop
Not pinging because wrong genes, but I have this pair! [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/fla3np.jpg[/img]
Not pinging because wrong genes, but I have this pair!
fla3np.jpg
rentowin.gif
@Bauble
please put me on their pinglist, if that pair has one! don't feel obligated to put them on a nest for me though, breed as you normally would :> thank you for showing them to me!
@Bauble
please put me on their pinglist, if that pair has one! don't feel obligated to put them on a nest for me though, breed as you normally would :> thank you for showing them to me!
up
up
@Autopsy

Good luck!! I'm working on a Tangerine/Soil/White Imp project (last breed hatched tangerine/soil/MAIZE OUCH) so I'm feeling your pain on rarity DX (to give you some idea of how long I've been at this, the girl from the Imp/Coatl pairing on your first page is one of my rejects!) I hope you have more luck than I've been having x_x
@Autopsy

Good luck!! I'm working on a Tangerine/Soil/White Imp project (last breed hatched tangerine/soil/MAIZE OUCH) so I'm feeling your pain on rarity DX (to give you some idea of how long I've been at this, the girl from the Imp/Coatl pairing on your first page is one of my rejects!) I hope you have more luck than I've been having x_x
@flatfins edit: nevermind, i got your colours mixed up. for some reason i thought you said soil/tangerine :< thank you! good luck to you too! you probably already saw this dragon, but i found her on the AH last night. i was going to buy her to breed for my light/fire rep, but my lair is pretty cramped right now. would she be helpful for your project? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16645197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166452/16645197_350.png[/img] [/url]
@flatfins
edit: nevermind, i got your colours mixed up. for some reason i thought you said soil/tangerine :<

thank you! good luck to you too! you probably already saw this dragon, but i found her on the AH last night. i was going to buy her to breed for my light/fire rep, but my lair is pretty cramped right now. would she be helpful for your project?

16645197_350.png
boomp :>
boomp :>
bamp
bamp
nudges thread before bed