Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Pretty Dragons! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Snartles sure I will send you a cr =)
@Snartles sure I will send you a cr =)
4LxiTjz.gif
@Dendariis Ohhh he's very cool looking! But I don't think he's what I'm looking for, thank you for posting!

@CapoThotep Aw that's too bad. I'd love to be added to your ping list for the Imp-Noc pair!

@kkertas She is very pretty!! But I don't think she's what I'm looking for, thank you for posting!

@LynterriaHatake Oh goodness, those Snappers are amazing!! But I don't think they're what I'm looking for, thank you for posting!

@ancientsecrets Ohhh your dragons are very pretty! I love your Spirals! But I don't think they're what I'm looking for, thank you for posting!

@lunawolf Oh my gosh, I love those blues!! They are so pretty!! I don't think they're what I'm looking for though. But I'd love to be added to your ping list for Klondike and Yuki! Thank you for posting!

@Dendariis Ohhh he's very cool looking! But I don't think he's what I'm looking for, thank you for posting!

@CapoThotep Aw that's too bad. I'd love to be added to your ping list for the Imp-Noc pair!

@kkertas She is very pretty!! But I don't think she's what I'm looking for, thank you for posting!

@LynterriaHatake Oh goodness, those Snappers are amazing!! But I don't think they're what I'm looking for, thank you for posting!

@ancientsecrets Ohhh your dragons are very pretty! I love your Spirals! But I don't think they're what I'm looking for, thank you for posting!

@lunawolf Oh my gosh, I love those blues!! They are so pretty!! I don't think they're what I'm looking for though. But I'd love to be added to your ping list for Klondike and Yuki! Thank you for posting!

tumblr_inline_o5siibnBKl1rrtsao_540.png
@Snartles I really do love the parents of those ones. I'd keep all the babies but for lack of space. XD
Ive added you to the ping list for Klondike and Yuki in my hatchery. :3
@Snartles I really do love the parents of those ones. I'd keep all the babies but for lack of space. XD
Ive added you to the ping list for Klondike and Yuki in my hatchery. :3
HM%20banner%201.pngHM%20banner%202.pngHM%20banner%203.png
@Snartles

Okay, I updated the pinglist. You'll get first pick when the eggs hatch.

To make sure I have everything straight - do you still want to be pinged for Digital/Analog and any future Obs/Sea/Sea Skydancers, or are you set with just the Neon/Incandescent Pair? I wouldn't want to annoy you with any unwanted pings.
@Snartles

Okay, I updated the pinglist. You'll get first pick when the eggs hatch.

To make sure I have everything straight - do you still want to be pinged for Digital/Analog and any future Obs/Sea/Sea Skydancers, or are you set with just the Neon/Incandescent Pair? I wouldn't want to annoy you with any unwanted pings.
ow6Cm9L.png
forsale_m.png15675822.png15675857.png15675904.png15610477.png14853171.png
@CapoThotep I'd love to still be pinged for Digital and Analog! I really liked how Nightlight looked, so I'd love to get another one that looks like her!
@CapoThotep I'd love to still be pinged for Digital and Analog! I really liked how Nightlight looked, so I'd love to get another one that looks like her!
@Snartles

Got it, though now I have one last question: Do you have any specifications regarding breed, gender, or (IRT the Skydancer pair) primary and secondary genes? The Skydancer pair will be a IriFace Male and a CryShim Female, so it would be good to know in advance if there's any combination of those genes you're not interested in.
@Snartles

Got it, though now I have one last question: Do you have any specifications regarding breed, gender, or (IRT the Skydancer pair) primary and secondary genes? The Skydancer pair will be a IriFace Male and a CryShim Female, so it would be good to know in advance if there's any combination of those genes you're not interested in.
ow6Cm9L.png
@CapoThotep I'm fine with any set of genes! I'm also fine with whatever gender and breed! I'd just like it to have Crystal for it's primary gene. ~
@CapoThotep I'm fine with any set of genes! I'm also fine with whatever gender and breed! I'd just like it to have Crystal for it's primary gene. ~
@Snartles

Okeydokes, I've updated your entry on the pinglist, and I apologize for pummeling you with so many questions. You should expect a ping for Analog and Digital's clutch on Thursday, and I'll hold the babies for you for three days (unless you wish to extend that time or cancel).
@Snartles

Okeydokes, I've updated your entry on the pinglist, and I apologize for pummeling you with so many questions. You should expect a ping for Analog and Digital's clutch on Thursday, and I'll hold the babies for you for three days (unless you wish to extend that time or cancel).
ow6Cm9L.png
@CapoThotep Alright, thank you!! It's fine, you don't need to worry about asking me questions, I don't mind!
@CapoThotep Alright, thank you!! It's fine, you don't need to worry about asking me questions, I don't mind!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7