Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific Dragon
[img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/3e6c/f/2015/221/5/f/iwantttt_by_i11340706-d9512n7.png[/img] So I know this is a longshot but this is a dragon that I very much need to have. If you have something similar that can help me get to this dragon (or even this dragon lol) and you can help me get closer to my goal of getting this beautiful boy to happen then hey, reply below. This means similar colors, similar markings, if you have somthing you think i can breed to make this boy then hell yeah, i can buy a dragon or pay for a nest but i want this boy soo bad.
iwantttt_by_i11340706-d9512n7.png

So I know this is a longshot but this is a dragon that I very much need to have.

If you have something similar that can help me get to this dragon (or even this dragon lol) and you can help me get closer to my goal of getting this beautiful boy to happen then hey, reply below.

This means similar colors, similar markings, if you have somthing you think i can breed to make this boy then hell yeah, i can buy a dragon or pay for a nest but i want this boy soo bad.
^
^