Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Wildclaws
1 2 3 4 5
@Maralice13 Hi!
How much for the maize circuit and the sunshine facet males?

@Senkiro Oh god that’s a pretty little bab, how much for her? ;D
@Maralice13 Hi!
How much for the maize circuit and the sunshine facet males?

@Senkiro Oh god that’s a pretty little bab, how much for her? ;D
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Achillcs my favorite ones! The sunshine is listed for 100gems but I can do 40kt via a cr and the maize circuit I can do 22kt via a cr =)
@Achillcs my favorite ones! The sunshine is listed for 100gems but I can do 40kt via a cr and the maize circuit I can do 22kt via a cr =)
4LxiTjz.gif
@maralice13 Alright! Set up the CR !
@maralice13 Alright! Set up the CR !
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Achillcs do you want both or just one?
@Achillcs do you want both or just one?
4LxiTjz.gif
@maralice13 I'll take both if that's okay with you? :)
@maralice13 I'll take both if that's okay with you? :)
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Achillcs yes its totally fine enjoy them they are beautiful =) I will send the crs!
@Achillcs yes its totally fine enjoy them they are beautiful =) I will send the crs!
4LxiTjz.gif
@Achillcs Since it's for your friend (cause I think it's always great to get friends dragons xD) 28kt work? I can go lower if you're short on treasure as well ^^
@Achillcs Since it's for your friend (cause I think it's always great to get friends dragons xD) 28kt work? I can go lower if you're short on treasure as well ^^
@Senkiro You made my friend very happy! (She's sitting here all giggly just fyi) And 28kt works more than well for me! Set the CR and the money is yours!
@Senkiro You made my friend very happy! (She's sitting here all giggly just fyi) And 28kt works more than well for me! Set the CR and the money is yours!
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Achillcs Great! I hope she (hello there!) enjoys it very much! ^^ Is she going to register on the upcoming date?
@Achillcs Great! I hope she (hello there!) enjoys it very much! ^^ Is she going to register on the upcoming date?
@Senkiro Nah, she's just too scared to be on the forums and talk to people hehe
@Senkiro Nah, she's just too scared to be on the forums and talk to people hehe
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
1 2 3 4 5