Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Light Subspecies Dergs and Others!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kitiara

I've posted in the sales hub, and as for breeders, the subspecies creator's account appears to be dead. :c
@Kitiara

I've posted in the sales hub, and as for breeders, the subspecies creator's account appears to be dead. :c
@Khadjin,

I think Hund is still active (no recent forum posts, but their dragons are fed and they have new hatchlings), and there are a few other active breeders listed in the article as well.
@Khadjin,

I think Hund is still active (no recent forum posts, but their dragons are fed and they have new hatchlings), and there are a few other active breeders listed in the article as well.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

OH! Last time I checked everybody was starving? ._. Or maybe I'm just confused. I'll go and PM them, ask if they want the pair! Thank you.
@Kitiara

OH! Last time I checked everybody was starving? ._. Or maybe I'm just confused. I'll go and PM them, ask if they want the pair! Thank you.
@Khadjin,

It's possible they recently came back from a hiatus or something. In any case, I hope you find a good home for those cuties!
@Khadjin,

It's possible they recently came back from a hiatus or something. In any case, I hope you find a good home for those cuties!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Major overhaul complete.
Major overhaul complete.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
bump
bump

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
bump
bump