Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Crystal/Facet Purp/Aqua/Sea Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6
Really really REALLY want a Purple/Aqua/Seafoam - Crystal/Facet/Underbelly Male Coatl w/ Lightning eyes. :)
But I'm willing to breed for it myself, so any male or female coatls that are Crystal and Facet with any Tertiary (since Belly gene's cheap enough..) with a very close colour range.

For Primary, Storm to Lavender
For Secondary, Azure to Jade
For Tertiary, Jade to Azure

I'd like to keep the gap as small as possible, if possible.
I can pay in gems or treasure, would prefer to pay in treasure though. Prices are negotiable on your terms. :)

Thank you for reading! :D Please ping me with any offers! :D

@StormWendjule
Pinging myself so I don't lose my thread. :D

Have a lovely day!
Really really REALLY want a Purple/Aqua/Seafoam - Crystal/Facet/Underbelly Male Coatl w/ Lightning eyes. :)
But I'm willing to breed for it myself, so any male or female coatls that are Crystal and Facet with any Tertiary (since Belly gene's cheap enough..) with a very close colour range.

For Primary, Storm to Lavender
For Secondary, Azure to Jade
For Tertiary, Jade to Azure

I'd like to keep the gap as small as possible, if possible.
I can pay in gems or treasure, would prefer to pay in treasure though. Prices are negotiable on your terms. :)

Thank you for reading! :D Please ping me with any offers! :D

@StormWendjule
Pinging myself so I don't lose my thread. :D

Have a lovely day!
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
Bumpity Bump!
Bumpity Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@StormWendjule I think this guy is in the range? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9361291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93613/9361291_350.png[/img] [/url]
@StormWendjule

I think this guy is in the range?

9361291_350.png
eiW4oVS.png
Hatchery
@StormWendjule

would you like a ping when this couple nests?
61ed4249-da3a-4df8-bd39-d3a2273c9841_zpsv1omonax.jpg
@StormWendjule

would you like a ping when this couple nests?
61ed4249-da3a-4df8-bd39-d3a2273c9841_zpsv1omonax.jpg
7d9afd25-0ddb-4aa4-a0db-d93cd751e1a6_zpsap5tuyuj.png1mrH7FJ.png2ZCAXjF.pngO2ILyl0.png
@zerah561: Sure! Thank you!
@zerah561: Sure! Thank you!
@ChuckleVoodoos: Sure, he's in the general range, not as close as I'd like but still viable. How much would you be looking for?
@ChuckleVoodoos: Sure, he's in the general range, not as close as I'd like but still viable. How much would you be looking for?
1 2 3 4 5 6