bump :3
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
^
^
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@akumisan

Sending you a ton of CR, based on today (Sunday) bonus. If you don't get to them before the Monday bonus change, reject and I will resubmit.

Thx

-Dauph
@akumisan

Sending you a ton of CR, based on today (Sunday) bonus. If you don't get to them before the Monday bonus change, reject and I will resubmit.

Thx

-Dauph
4CRxKbX.gif
@akumisan

Didn't have ANY bonuses today. Boo.
I do have some 5 day, if you want them, ping me back. I'll be on and off all day.

-Dauph
@akumisan

Didn't have ANY bonuses today. Boo.
I do have some 5 day, if you want them, ping me back. I'll be on and off all day.

-Dauph
4CRxKbX.gif
@Dauphine76
Awesome! Thanks so much! I will definitely be able to get to them today (unless something randomly comes up lol)
The 5 days, I'd be interested in but later in the evening...? lair space and all that jazz haha. Otherwise, I'd be happy to buy them tomorrow?
@Dauphine76
Awesome! Thanks so much! I will definitely be able to get to them today (unless something randomly comes up lol)
The 5 days, I'd be interested in but later in the evening...? lair space and all that jazz haha. Otherwise, I'd be happy to buy them tomorrow?
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@akumisan

I only have two 5 days right now. I'll send the CR to you now, just get to them when you can. Tomorrow or Tuesday is fine. No rush!

Have a lovely day!

-Dauph
@akumisan

I only have two 5 days right now. I'll send the CR to you now, just get to them when you can. Tomorrow or Tuesday is fine. No rush!

Have a lovely day!

-Dauph
4CRxKbX.gif
@Dauphine76
Excellent!
That is very much appreciated :3
@Dauphine76
Excellent!
That is very much appreciated :3
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
^