TOPIC | Nest Network
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118
@Perce
Ok!
@Perce
Ok!
3L9S9Nf.pngfUUWM8s.png pLoCAeX.png
@Perce

Hey! I wanted to volunteer my nests for something like this since a couple days after I joined. Right now all three of my nests are full, but I'll have one available in 2 days. Should I wait till then to get added to the spreadsheet?

@Perce

Hey! I wanted to volunteer my nests for something like this since a couple days after I joined. Right now all three of my nests are full, but I'll have one available in 2 days. Should I wait till then to get added to the spreadsheet?

tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@Perce

I can be put down for water? Though at the moment im renting out my 3rd nest so give me 6 days before I start?

@Perce

I can be put down for water? Though at the moment im renting out my 3rd nest so give me 6 days before I start?

Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Szayahne
Just put in the additional notes section when you'll have a nest or however many open, feel free to add yourself on now though!

@Frailty
Sure thing, Like I said to Szayahne, just put when you'll have a nest available open in the additional notes!
@Szayahne
Just put in the additional notes section when you'll have a nest or however many open, feel free to add yourself on now though!

@Frailty
Sure thing, Like I said to Szayahne, just put when you'll have a nest available open in the additional notes!
bump!
bump!
@Perce Always love helping people by renting out my nests. Need an Arcane nest?
@Perce Always love helping people by renting out my nests. Need an Arcane nest?
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@FairyoftheMoon
Sure that'd be great!
@FairyoftheMoon
Sure that'd be great!
@Perce

I usually only use two of my three Water nests and I'm usually looking for Fire eyes for some of my nest mates, so perhaps being part of this would be nice!
@Perce

I usually only use two of my three Water nests and I'm usually looking for Fire eyes for some of my nest mates, so perhaps being part of this would be nice!
nox, they/them.
@Perce
I have five Plague nests and I really only use two or three at a time, so I'd love to be a part of this network if possible!
@Perce
I have five Plague nests and I really only use two or three at a time, so I'd love to be a part of this network if possible!
@incendivity
Sounds perfect!

@Sinematic
Awesome!

If you could both add yourselves that'd be wonderful!
@incendivity
Sounds perfect!

@Sinematic
Awesome!

If you could both add yourselves that'd be wonderful!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118