Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for higher level dragons
Looking for higher level dragons to help train my lower level ones. Genes don't matter and I won't exalt them.
Looking for higher level dragons to help train my lower level ones. Genes don't matter and I won't exalt them.
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
The most powerful weapon is a soul on fire. And checkout my art shop!
@affyre
I'm selling a level 25 in this thread.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1401672
@affyre
I'm selling a level 25 in this thread.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1401672
Hey, @affyre! Higher level dragons are, unfortunately, usually pretty pricy, as you may notice in Usoyo's thread. You're usually better off training your own if you can, or hiring someone to level a dragon for you. There are a ton of services for that. I'd be willing to boost a couple of your dragons up to 7 at no cost, but more than that is too much of a time sink to do for free.
Hey, @affyre! Higher level dragons are, unfortunately, usually pretty pricy, as you may notice in Usoyo's thread. You're usually better off training your own if you can, or hiring someone to level a dragon for you. There are a ton of services for that. I'd be willing to boost a couple of your dragons up to 7 at no cost, but more than that is too much of a time sink to do for free.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@Usoyo unfortunately that's wayyyyyy out of my price range. Is that the average cost of a level 25? I'm not really sure the price of higher level dragons as I'm a new player.
@Usoyo unfortunately that's wayyyyyy out of my price range. Is that the average cost of a level 25? I'm not really sure the price of higher level dragons as I'm a new player.
@affyre
I'd say yeah, that's the average price range of a level 25.
I didn't even notice you were a new player, to be honest... ^^;;
Anyway, welcome to Flight Rising!
@affyre
I'd say yeah, that's the average price range of a level 25.
I didn't even notice you were a new player, to be honest... ^^;;
Anyway, welcome to Flight Rising!
@Affyre
Level 25 dergs usually run from 250-350k, but can go higher depending on genes, lineage, etc. Training a coli team is tough work, but it may be worth it for you to look into borrowing just one or two level 25 dergs (there are threads for that) and training a few of yours to a high enough level so that you can return the rentals and then train with your own :)
@Affyre
Level 25 dergs usually run from 250-350k, but can go higher depending on genes, lineage, etc. Training a coli team is tough work, but it may be worth it for you to look into borrowing just one or two level 25 dergs (there are threads for that) and training a few of yours to a high enough level so that you can return the rentals and then train with your own :)
b6KLuw7.gif
@affyre
Check your flight's forums to see if you can rent some lvl 25s.
@affyre
Check your flight's forums to see if you can rent some lvl 25s.
I breed sandcrystal/sandfacet/ivorysmoke dragons.
@VagabondSentinel

Ah! That would be much appreciated! I'll try looking around as well. Is there a thread for training?
@VagabondSentinel

Ah! That would be much appreciated! I'll try looking around as well. Is there a thread for training?
@Usoyo @artemystica @Kineticduet

Thanks for letting me know!
@Usoyo @artemystica @Kineticduet

Thanks for letting me know!
@Affyre You know, I'm not sure? I believe there are services that advertise, but I've honestly never used one. My first lvl 25 was gifted to me by my sister, and I've trained the rest myself.
@Affyre You know, I'm not sure? I believe there are services that advertise, but I've honestly never used one. My first lvl 25 was gifted to me by my sister, and I've trained the rest myself.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png