Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Newbie here! dragons for breeding!
1 2
I need a male dragon for breeding
I will send him back when done

Thanks
The Newbie,
hattafuteparade
I need a male dragon for breeding
I will send him back when done

Thanks
The Newbie,
hattafuteparade
bottom-of-the-bag fries are the best fries
What kind of male dragon are you looking for? @hattafuteparade You can take a glance through my lair and see if any males catch your eye to borrow. Landvaettir on page 3 is already promised to someone
What kind of male dragon are you looking for? @hattafuteparade You can take a glance through my lair and see if any males catch your eye to borrow. Landvaettir on page 3 is already promised to someone
I provide free nest rentals and studding services. Message with inquires
@LostCuriousCrow .....maybe StrikerEureka
@LostCuriousCrow .....maybe StrikerEureka
@hattafuteparade This fellow? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7654557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76546/7654557_350.png[/img] [/url] He won't be ready for breeding until 3 days from now, but when he's ready I can send him your way
@hattafuteparade
This fellow?

7654557_350.png

He won't be ready for breeding until 3 days from now, but when he's ready I can send him your way
@LostCuriousCrow Yes him
and I know that he needed to wait I just wanted to give you some time with him. That would be fine if you send him over after. .... Thanks bye
@LostCuriousCrow Yes him
and I know that he needed to wait I just wanted to give you some time with him. That would be fine if you send him over after. .... Thanks bye
@LostCuriousCrow I'm also looking for a female
but if you want I could barrow a lady dragon instead.

@LostCuriousCrow I'm also looking for a female
but if you want I could barrow a lady dragon instead.

@hattafuteparade

Looking for anything in particular? I have a number of dragons that I haven't bred yet.
@hattafuteparade

Looking for anything in particular? I have a number of dragons that I haven't bred yet.
RlFHIz6.png
@HouseStark no just a dragon to barrow
@HouseStark no just a dragon to barrow
@hattafuteparade
I don't have any females to sell, one is possibly going to a new home if the owner shows interest. However, you are free to borrow a female as well if any of mine were someone to consider. Usually, I would ask for a stud fee, yet since you are new, it will be free :)
@hattafuteparade
I don't have any females to sell, one is possibly going to a new home if the owner shows interest. However, you are free to borrow a female as well if any of mine were someone to consider. Usually, I would ask for a stud fee, yet since you are new, it will be free :)
@hattafuteparade

Well take a gander through my lair and is if anyone strikes your fancy.
@hattafuteparade

Well take a gander through my lair and is if anyone strikes your fancy.
RlFHIz6.png
1 2