Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Pink Male Ridgeback
Hello! ,
Right now, ive been trying to get a cheap Pink Male Adult Ridgeback dragon, I could, at my highest (for the moment, I love making deals so go ahead and try to bargen with me, hah.) could settle for 3,0000 for this ridgeback. Do tell me if interested! Thanks!

-Powerblackwolf
Hello! ,
Right now, ive been trying to get a cheap Pink Male Adult Ridgeback dragon, I could, at my highest (for the moment, I love making deals so go ahead and try to bargen with me, hah.) could settle for 3,0000 for this ridgeback. Do tell me if interested! Thanks!

-Powerblackwolf
@powerblackwolf If you mean 30k, I can breed these two: [img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/Dressed%20to%20Kill%20Breeding%20Card_zpsr54ivqjp.png[/img]
@powerblackwolf If you mean 30k, I can breed these two:

Dressed%20to%20Kill%20Breeding%20Card_zpsr54ivqjp.png
well I don't have that much money yet XD but I sure can work up to it. Of course. And I wouldn't mind that! :D
well I don't have that much money yet XD but I sure can work up to it. Of course. And I wouldn't mind that! :D
There's a few in the AH for 5kt if you search for pink, male and ridgeback :) I only searched pink prim though, not sure if you wanted all in pink, or if other pinks were acceptable ^.^

Hope this helps :)
There's a few in the AH for 5kt if you search for pink, male and ridgeback :) I only searched pink prim though, not sure if you wanted all in pink, or if other pinks were acceptable ^.^

Hope this helps :)