Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Stained Glass Dragons!! FOUND
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Striker I got it, thank you very much! Such a pretty baby~
@Striker I got it, thank you very much! Such a pretty baby~
@DarkFlier I'd like to buy her straight up if possible! You've been so helpful, thank you!
@DarkFlier I'd like to buy her straight up if possible! You've been so helpful, thank you!
@LadyKuro HOLY CRAP YESSS! Thank you! I'm checking it out right now 8D
@LadyKuro HOLY CRAP YESSS! Thank you! I'm checking it out right now 8D
@Chocoli yes! Though the secondary colors are a bit too far from the primary for me to want them. Thank you though! They're very pretty.
@Chocoli yes! Though the secondary colors are a bit too far from the primary for me to want them. Thank you though! They're very pretty.
@LyciaThorn GORGEOUS but I'm good for reds right now. Thank you, though!
@LyciaThorn GORGEOUS but I'm good for reds right now. Thank you, though!
@Spartalicous fantastic! I just sent a crossroads request.
@Spartalicous fantastic! I just sent a crossroads request.
@Revelare pinglist would be nice! They're BEAUTIFUL but I can't afford them right now.
@Revelare pinglist would be nice! They're BEAUTIFUL but I can't afford them right now.
@Perahn I will totally do just that! Thank you!
@Perahn I will totally do just that! Thank you!
@Hooligan they are both lovely! Unfortunately I am going to pass, but thank you for showing me!
@Hooligan they are both lovely! Unfortunately I am going to pass, but thank you for showing me!
@scrawls

I'm hoping it will be worth it! And it should be, if what I've heard is anything to go by :)

And definitely feel free to add me! I'm always up for having new vet friends :)
@scrawls

I'm hoping it will be worth it! And it should be, if what I've heard is anything to go by :)

And definitely feel free to add me! I'm always up for having new vet friends :)
pair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.pngvet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.pngtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngwhat_do_you_like_about_your_vet_copy_by_vet_in_training-d8jnhoc.pngvet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10