Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | I can hold dragons! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
@HellFireBunny

When the registration window opens, can you hold some of my dragons for me? I need to hatch some babies for the newbie giveaways, but have nowhere near enough space
@HellFireBunny

When the registration window opens, can you hold some of my dragons for me? I need to hatch some babies for the newbie giveaways, but have nowhere near enough space
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Starsilver Sure! Lets hope I still have enough room by then
@Starsilver Sure! Lets hope I still have enough room by then
tumblr_o2vlq5dBXM1v0kig3o1_400.png
@Wynthorne8 Of course!
@Wynthorne8 Of course!
@TheOverbear

Pinging self in chase of emergency
@TheOverbear

Pinging self in chase of emergency
@HellFireBunny ooh i'll definitely be needing this soon ;-; doin a mass breeding thing so i can chuck dragons at the newbies. i'll let u know once all of the nests have been laid so i can toss some of my bbs over to u!
@HellFireBunny ooh i'll definitely be needing this soon ;-; doin a mass breeding thing so i can chuck dragons at the newbies. i'll let u know once all of the nests have been laid so i can toss some of my bbs over to u!
tumblr_static_d7truz3wew8ogk8go08gc048k.png
@Twomix selfping in case of emergency
@Twomix selfping in case of emergency
FR Time +9
@HellFireBunny

I need to hatch a big ol nest, mind holding a derg until I get some space?
Should I send a cr?
@HellFireBunny

I need to hatch a big ol nest, mind holding a derg until I get some space?
Should I send a cr?
@HellFireBunny
Hey, is there still room I'm trying to hatch a nest but have no room can you hold one of my dragons, they will sell soon so the dragon probably won't be there for long...
@HellFireBunny
Hey, is there still room I'm trying to hatch a nest but have no room can you hold one of my dragons, they will sell soon so the dragon probably won't be there for long...
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@woodstock02 Of course I can hold some dragons for you!

@woodstock02 Of course I can hold some dragons for you!

@HellFireBunny I found another arrangement srry...but thank you for the offer do you mind if I send you a friend request in case you are still offering your generous deal and I need you
@HellFireBunny I found another arrangement srry...but thank you for the offer do you mind if I send you a friend request in case you are still offering your generous deal and I need you
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
1 2 3 4