Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific Dragons
I'm looking for a couple of dragons with a very specific color combo and genes...

Colors/Genes:

Primary: White / Unsure yet, but Crystal is a definite no-no
Secondary: Magenta / Stripes would be highly preferred, but I might also go for Current, MAYBE Shimmer, or if all else fails Basic will work for now.
Tertiary: Teal / Crackle. This one is a must!

My original and favorite combo for this dragon is White Basic/Magenta Stripes/Teal Crackle

Breed/Gender:
A Female Fae is highly preferred. I just think the design looks best on one.
A male fae would be second best, followed by a female Guardian. I do not want it to be a Snapper, Spiral, Ridgeback, Nocturne, Tundra or Mirror.

This one is definitely gonna be a breeding project... But this is the final result I'm going for
Colors/Genes:

Primary: Spring / Clown
Secondary: Storm / Eye Spots
Tertiary: Fire / Okapi

Breed/Gender:
Male Imperial is a must, so I'll need Imperial, Wildclaw, or Coatl parents for this one

I've found a female dragon to breed with my male Imperial that I already have in my lair.
She has very close colors to what I need (Spring/Jade/Tangerine) and together they have the potential to create the correct color combination as well as two out of the three genes I need (Clown and Okapi). The problem is, she's a Tundra :/ So now I suppose I will be saving up to turn her into a Coatl.

If you have a dragon like these, close to it, can breed one, or know where I can find one, please let me know!

I'm looking for a couple of dragons with a very specific color combo and genes...

Colors/Genes:

Primary: White / Unsure yet, but Crystal is a definite no-no
Secondary: Magenta / Stripes would be highly preferred, but I might also go for Current, MAYBE Shimmer, or if all else fails Basic will work for now.
Tertiary: Teal / Crackle. This one is a must!

My original and favorite combo for this dragon is White Basic/Magenta Stripes/Teal Crackle

Breed/Gender:
A Female Fae is highly preferred. I just think the design looks best on one.
A male fae would be second best, followed by a female Guardian. I do not want it to be a Snapper, Spiral, Ridgeback, Nocturne, Tundra or Mirror.

This one is definitely gonna be a breeding project... But this is the final result I'm going for
Colors/Genes:

Primary: Spring / Clown
Secondary: Storm / Eye Spots
Tertiary: Fire / Okapi

Breed/Gender:
Male Imperial is a must, so I'll need Imperial, Wildclaw, or Coatl parents for this one

I've found a female dragon to breed with my male Imperial that I already have in my lair.
She has very close colors to what I need (Spring/Jade/Tangerine) and together they have the potential to create the correct color combination as well as two out of the three genes I need (Clown and Okapi). The problem is, she's a Tundra :/ So now I suppose I will be saving up to turn her into a Coatl.

If you have a dragon like these, close to it, can breed one, or know where I can find one, please let me know!

Wind Flight! Check out my subspecies idea and let me know what you think!
KiteWing Subspecies
Bump
Bump
KiteWing Subspecies
@Kaida Not sure if you're interested in a breeding project but this gentleman would help you with your goal. He's up on the AH right now. Couldn't find you a suitable mate for him by looking through one-offs but I'm sure if you kept an eye out some lucky lady would come along eventually you could bree with him! He's not mine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11136083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111361/11136083_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kaida

Not sure if you're interested in a breeding project but this gentleman would help you with your goal. He's up on the AH right now. Couldn't find you a suitable mate for him by looking through one-offs but I'm sure if you kept an eye out some lucky lady would come along eventually you could bree with him! He's not mine

11136083_350.png
ot0aco5.png
Thank you for taking the time to find him for me, unfortunately though I feel he's a little expensive for me at the moment just to start a project with even though he would probably have good chances of producing what I need :/
Thank you for taking the time to find him for me, unfortunately though I feel he's a little expensive for me at the moment just to start a project with even though he would probably have good chances of producing what I need :/
KiteWing Subspecies
Bump
Bump
KiteWing Subspecies
Bump
Added a second dream dragon
Bump
Added a second dream dragon
KiteWing Subspecies
KiteWing Subspecies
New info in first post
New info in first post
KiteWing Subspecies