Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] G2 Noct Stud
1 2
[quote name="AlbinoFyre" date="2015-03-05 20:28:49"] @AstridAtmosphere If the offer stands to nest with Laonna, I'd love to see what he and Tallis produce! Your other boy is just too far out in waiting, though they have a lovely range. By the time he's RTB though, the perm. mate I have for my girl should be gened.[/quote] The offer still does stand I was just trying to give you more options. ^^ Laonna still has 3 days left but after that I don't mind sending him your way for a little fun. XP My only request is that if we get 2 or more I'd like to take one for myself. Other then that there will be no fee for the Stud.
AlbinoFyre wrote on 2015-03-05 20:28:49:

@AstridAtmosphere
If the offer stands to nest with Laonna, I'd love to see what he and Tallis produce! Your other boy is just too far out in waiting, though they have a lovely range. By the time he's RTB though, the perm. mate I have for my girl should be gened.

The offer still does stand I was just trying to give you more options. ^^ Laonna still has 3 days left but after that I don't mind sending him your way for a little fun. XP My only request is that if we get 2 or more I'd like to take one for myself. Other then that there will be no fee for the Stud.
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

@AstridAtmosphere

Yeah, that totally works. I tend to do even splits on nests anyway. Do you want to hold a collateral dragon while he's over?
@AstridAtmosphere

Yeah, that totally works. I tend to do even splits on nests anyway. Do you want to hold a collateral dragon while he's over?
REi7xXl.gif
You will have to choose...
Marvel Civil War RP Forum
@AlbinoFyre

That sounds like a good idea. I've never lent my dragons out to anyone yet and it would make me feel better. I thought about asking but I didn't want to come off as rude or anything. ^^;
@AlbinoFyre

That sounds like a good idea. I've never lent my dragons out to anyone yet and it would make me feel better. I thought about asking but I didn't want to come off as rude or anything. ^^;
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

@AlbinoFyre Hey, hey face. I realized this goober is RTB, if we wanted to see what happens while waiting for me to get Tsaoth gene'd up. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9116606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91167/9116606_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AlbinoFyre
Hey, hey face.

I realized this goober is RTB, if we wanted to see what happens while waiting for me to get Tsaoth gene'd up.

9116606_350.png
jnCQUfS.png
The Peacekeepers Age

Semi-canon, 10th Pass, Dragonriders of Pern RP site

Harmonic Sales
Plague Subspecies Stall
Harmonic Accents
@EmbryoHarmony

WHY NOW FACE?!

Keep that goober, we may be able to talk other combinations since I did agree to nest Tallis and Laonna.
@EmbryoHarmony

WHY NOW FACE?!

Keep that goober, we may be able to talk other combinations since I did agree to nest Tallis and Laonna.
REi7xXl.gif
You will have to choose...
Marvel Civil War RP Forum
1 2