Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ISO Marvel Dragons!
@Kika988 That's alright. I certainly hope so too. Good luck!
@Kika988 That's alright. I certainly hope so too. Good luck!
@Hooligan I really like a pearlcatcher for Loki, but I'm hoping for black or obsidian in place of midnight. I'll definitely keep that one in mind if I don't find one though!
@Hooligan I really like a pearlcatcher for Loki, but I'm hoping for black or obsidian in place of midnight. I'll definitely keep that one in mind if I don't find one though!

qNWL6Kh.jpg
@Kika998 Perhaps this girl would make for a good Bucky Barnes? Or perhaps Castiel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9889034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98891/9889034_350.png[/img] [/url] Obsidian/Ice/Silver Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond Asking: 20k Or maybe this boy will strike your fancy for the Angel... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8743111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87432/8743111_350.png[/img] [/url] Ice/Black/Platinum Tiger/Stripes/Underbelly Asking: 10k
@Kika998 Perhaps this girl would make for a good Bucky Barnes? Or perhaps Castiel?

9889034_350.png

Obsidian/Ice/Silver
Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond
Asking: 20k

Or maybe this boy will strike your fancy for the Angel...

8743111_350.png

Ice/Black/Platinum
Tiger/Stripes/Underbelly

Asking: 10k
kite.png wisp.png

Suni
They/Them
corgisinger.png leaf.png
@ARealUnicorn They're both lovely, especially the imp, but I think I'm going to pass on them for now :-)
@ARealUnicorn They're both lovely, especially the imp, but I think I'm going to pass on them for now :-)

qNWL6Kh.jpg
@Kika998 Alright, good luck in your search!
@Kika998 Alright, good luck in your search!
kite.png wisp.png

Suni
They/Them
corgisinger.png leaf.png
@Kika988

These are Rogers and Amelia's babies:

VictoryHatchies_zps7b5e54e2.png

I'm still debating on keeping the gembond or not, but the gembond is a lower % expectancy on hatchlings.

I believe I might have just found a mate for Natasha, who would have either an underbelly or crackle tert, though I'm still on the lookout. I've seen some promising males, but I really like the gembond, so we'll see.

At some point I'll be opening an honest to goodness hatchery, but I'm more than happy to breed a pair for you!

Edit: Whoops! Thank you so much for the Kate/Bishop/Peter compliments! I'm very picky, and I've spent a ridiculous amount of time gathering everyone xD
@Kika988

These are Rogers and Amelia's babies:

VictoryHatchies_zps7b5e54e2.png

I'm still debating on keeping the gembond or not, but the gembond is a lower % expectancy on hatchlings.

I believe I might have just found a mate for Natasha, who would have either an underbelly or crackle tert, though I'm still on the lookout. I've seen some promising males, but I really like the gembond, so we'll see.

At some point I'll be opening an honest to goodness hatchery, but I'm more than happy to breed a pair for you!

Edit: Whoops! Thank you so much for the Kate/Bishop/Peter compliments! I'm very picky, and I've spent a ridiculous amount of time gathering everyone xD
Z1uQeIX.png
@Roodlz Oooh! I think I'd love a baby from Rogers and Amelia. Any idea what you'd charge for one of those? And I'm like you, I really like the gembond for Natasha! I'll keep an eye out for a mate as well and let you know if I see anything :-)
@Roodlz Oooh! I think I'd love a baby from Rogers and Amelia. Any idea what you'd charge for one of those? And I'm like you, I really like the gembond for Natasha! I'll keep an eye out for a mate as well and let you know if I see anything :-)

qNWL6Kh.jpg
@Kika988 I honestly have no idea on pricing. It won't go over 50k, because A)they're only double gened B)they don't have cray expensive genes B)Captain America needs to bring justice to all lairs!

If ever end up geneing Rogers I would probably hike the price up, but the less than 50k would be a good way to go.

I'll add you to their pinglist!
@Kika988 I honestly have no idea on pricing. It won't go over 50k, because A)they're only double gened B)they don't have cray expensive genes B)Captain America needs to bring justice to all lairs!

If ever end up geneing Rogers I would probably hike the price up, but the less than 50k would be a good way to go.

I'll add you to their pinglist!
Z1uQeIX.png
@Roodlz thank you so much! I can't wait -- any idea when they might breed?
@Roodlz thank you so much! I can't wait -- any idea when they might breed?

qNWL6Kh.jpg
@Kika988

Amelia's cooldown ends on the 14th. I should have more lair space by then, and perhaps an actual hatchery *gasps*, but we'll see. Either way, I'll go ahead and breed them then if you'd like?
@Kika988

Amelia's cooldown ends on the 14th. I should have more lair space by then, and perhaps an actual hatchery *gasps*, but we'll see. Either way, I'll go ahead and breed them then if you'd like?
Z1uQeIX.png