Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Me & my sister played a game [UPDATES]
1 2 3 4
@eoghania

Ah. I see. :o How much did you offer then? And how much short are you from the 25k?
@eoghania

Ah. I see. :o How much did you offer then? And how much short are you from the 25k?
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@mida I just asked if they took mixed payments/plans/etc. I went nuts on festival skins and gene scrolls this week so I'm down to a measly 23k treasure.

But I did also message a few other people with close-match ladies to see if they'd be willing to sell/trade or even just stud her out to that Water flight boy. No replies yet but we shall see!
@mida I just asked if they took mixed payments/plans/etc. I went nuts on festival skins and gene scrolls this week so I'm down to a measly 23k treasure.

But I did also message a few other people with close-match ladies to see if they'd be willing to sell/trade or even just stud her out to that Water flight boy. No replies yet but we shall see!
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania

Oh. Yeah, that happens sometimes. :D

Sounds good so far. Let's hope one of them will be alright with selling or studding! Keep me updated on the situation, I'm very interested in finding out what happens. :D
@eoghania

Oh. Yeah, that happens sometimes. :D

Sounds good so far. Let's hope one of them will be alright with selling or studding! Keep me updated on the situation, I'm very interested in finding out what happens. :D
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@mida LOL it does indeed. especially when you find someone taking reserves for Year of the Dragon hatchies .... ha!

I definitely will though. I hope this works out ^u^ I really appreciate all your help!!
@mida LOL it does indeed. especially when you find someone taking reserves for Year of the Dragon hatchies .... ha!

I definitely will though. I hope this works out ^u^ I really appreciate all your help!!
OUvnFRA.png
bumping up and pinging @Mida so she sees the updates!
bumping up and pinging @Mida so she sees the updates!
OUvnFRA.png
@eoghania @MmeLibertine Ohh, wow! That's awesome! :D I'm happy for you. Are you completely sure about bending on the tertiary? It shouldn't take too long to breed the perfect color. Also, found a possible stud for the second dragon. The owner of this Snapper lady seems to be active and their range is pretty tight. Secondary and tertiary spot on, the primary has a small gap. You should be able to get the Crystal to pass on from the male too, since it has a same rarity as Iridescent. Maybe throw the user a PM about studding? Either nest could breed the right eyes as well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4629118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46292/4629118_350.png[/img] [/url]
@eoghania @MmeLibertine

Ohh, wow! That's awesome! :D I'm happy for you. Are you completely sure about bending on the tertiary? It shouldn't take too long to breed the perfect color.

Also, found a possible stud for the second dragon. The owner of this Snapper lady seems to be active and their range is pretty tight. Secondary and tertiary spot on, the primary has a small gap. You should be able to get the Crystal to pass on from the male too, since it has a same rarity as Iridescent. Maybe throw the user a PM about studding? Either nest could breed the right eyes as well.

4629118_350.png
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

@eoghania @Mida Oh man, she's a beauty. *v* I found this girl (and bought her, cos I'm impatient): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10011235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100113/10011235_350.png[/img] [/url] But I'm wondering if studding with Riley here wouldn't be more likely to produce what I'm looking for. What do you think?
@eoghania @Mida
Oh man, she's a beauty. *v* I found this girl (and bought her, cos I'm impatient):

10011235_350.png

But I'm wondering if studding with Riley here wouldn't be more likely to produce what I'm looking for. What do you think?
XbEbKYQ.png
@MmeLibertine

Ohh, hmm. Let me take a look at the ranges. Your male with that female would breed these colors. (http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=37,35,60,60,10,21,1) And with Riley, the range would be like this instead. (http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=37,34,60,60,10,10,1) So with Riley there are four possible color outcomes and with your female there are 36. So I think the safer bet would be Riley for the colors. That's the priority, right? You can always buy the genes. There's a chance you'll get at least the primary right. Obviously with your female the genes would have a higher chance of being correct.

It depends if you'd rather pay the treasure to get the dream dragon earlier (buying the genes needed), or wait and breed them as many times until you get the right one (might take quite a while though).

Edit: For some reason the links are not working.
@MmeLibertine

Ohh, hmm. Let me take a look at the ranges. Your male with that female would breed these colors. (http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=37,35,60,60,10,21,1) And with Riley, the range would be like this instead. (http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=37,34,60,60,10,10,1) So with Riley there are four possible color outcomes and with your female there are 36. So I think the safer bet would be Riley for the colors. That's the priority, right? You can always buy the genes. There's a chance you'll get at least the primary right. Obviously with your female the genes would have a higher chance of being correct.

It depends if you'd rather pay the treasure to get the dream dragon earlier (buying the genes needed), or wait and breed them as many times until you get the right one (might take quite a while though).

Edit: For some reason the links are not working.
«S» Baldwin Fodder

and when you realize
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

@Mida
Hmmmm. I think I'll contact Riley's human to see if they're game. If not, I've already got this crazy girl to breed a billion times til they come out right (or until I find a better match!). You are wise!
@Mida
Hmmmm. I think I'll contact Riley's human to see if they're game. If not, I've already got this crazy girl to breed a billion times til they come out right (or until I find a better match!). You are wise!
XbEbKYQ.png
@Mida I'm not 100, but I still don't see any active users with any matching boys to breed, even allowing for gene or breed changes. Unless the owner of the one you found pings me back, (they look inactive) then I'm happy as is ^_^ and she was only 15k!
@Mida I'm not 100, but I still don't see any active users with any matching boys to breed, even allowing for gene or breed changes. Unless the owner of the one you found pings me back, (they look inactive) then I'm happy as is ^_^ and she was only 15k!
OUvnFRA.png
1 2 3 4