Oooo pretty!

What do you think of this guy for syr?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9005695

@NarentiDragon
Oooo pretty!

What do you think of this guy for syr?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9005695

@NarentiDragon
Doing a little Lair cleaning after a LONG hiatus.
If thy are in my lair and don’t have a familiar they are looking for new homes.
@AllSummedUpNJazz

I like him too! I think any of them would be great partners for the girls. :)
@AllSummedUpNJazz

I like him too! I think any of them would be great partners for the girls. :)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@NarentiDragon sweet I sent a pm asking if they would take 20k. Is it okay if I add you as a friend?
@NarentiDragon sweet I sent a pm asking if they would take 20k. Is it okay if I add you as a friend?
@AllSummedUpNJazz

Sure! I'd love to be your friend! :D
Let me know when you get one of the three dragons. I'll send the requested female over to you. Which would you like? Syrentara or Shadowspawn? Or do you want a different female?

edit: Or do you want to breed one of my females and males? You'll have to breed them at your lair though, I don't have the space for it.
@AllSummedUpNJazz

Sure! I'd love to be your friend! :D
Let me know when you get one of the three dragons. I'll send the requested female over to you. Which would you like? Syrentara or Shadowspawn? Or do you want a different female?

edit: Or do you want to breed one of my females and males? You'll have to breed them at your lair though, I don't have the space for it.
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@NarentiDragon : Syrentara and I'll send her back as soon as they are off the nest.
@NarentiDragon : Syrentara and I'll send her back as soon as they are off the nest.
@AllSummedUpNJazz

Ok, I'll send her over when her cooldown ends. Did you get the male? I think the babies would be beautiful together! If you see any other dergs in my lair that you want to breed let me know. :)
Oh, and your female mirror, the crystal that you put up, I have a male charcoal, with blue facet wings. Named Tyrenik.
@AllSummedUpNJazz

Ok, I'll send her over when her cooldown ends. Did you get the male? I think the babies would be beautiful together! If you see any other dergs in my lair that you want to breed let me know. :)
Oh, and your female mirror, the crystal that you put up, I have a male charcoal, with blue facet wings. Named Tyrenik.
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@AllSummedUpNJazz

Heyo! My mirror crystal nest hatched today, and are on page five of my lair if you want to take a look. Sadly two of the three were females, leaving one guy :/
@AllSummedUpNJazz

Heyo! My mirror crystal nest hatched today, and are on page five of my lair if you want to take a look. Sadly two of the three were females, leaving one guy :/
Draws OC/Dragons/More for Dragons! Just Message Me~!banner2_by_friedsnipe-d9i5zk6.png
@stickynotes sadly not what I looking for :/ thanks though!
@stickynotes sadly not what I looking for :/ thanks though!
1 2 3