Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Studette wanted for Opaki!
@Andromeda - Would you do just stud, or selling?
@unambiguous - Are you selling or leasing for stud?
@Andromeda - Would you do just stud, or selling?
@unambiguous - Are you selling or leasing for stud?
@LanternsAndStars
I'm open to either. 45k to buy her or split the nest?
@LanternsAndStars
I'm open to either. 45k to buy her or split the nest?
@unambiguous - I will buy her. Could you CR her, but I need time to save up :)
@unambiguous - I will buy her. Could you CR her, but I need time to save up :)
@LanternsAndStars

Sure thing. I'll send it and you can accept whenever.
@LanternsAndStars

Sure thing. I'll send it and you can accept whenever.
@lanternsandstars

As full as my lair is right now, I think it would have to be for stud only. Though you could have a majority of the babies!
@lanternsandstars

As full as my lair is right now, I think it would have to be for stud only. Though you could have a majority of the babies!
@Andromeda - I wouldn't want the non-imp babies however... But I am interested in breeding the two :)
@Andromeda - I wouldn't want the non-imp babies however... But I am interested in breeding the two :)
@LanternsAndStars

Sounds good to me! Any and all imps will go to you, the rest to me? Would you like my nest or yours?
@LanternsAndStars

Sounds good to me! Any and all imps will go to you, the rest to me? Would you like my nest or yours?
@Andromeda - Sounds perfect to me! If it's all Tundra's I'll give them to you as well and we can have more breedings perhaps, but we'll see! I may take one Tundra perhaps! How about mine? I have no nests right now! However, he'll be ready in 23 or so days? So I'll add you as a friend and then message you when I'm ready!
@Andromeda - Sounds perfect to me! If it's all Tundra's I'll give them to you as well and we can have more breedings perhaps, but we'll see! I may take one Tundra perhaps! How about mine? I have no nests right now! However, he'll be ready in 23 or so days? So I'll add you as a friend and then message you when I'm ready!
@LanternsAndStars

That works! I'll send her over when you message me :)
@LanternsAndStars

That works! I'll send her over when you message me :)