Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Nocturne Gen 1 Garrus! [CLOSED]
1 2
As the title says, I'm searching for a male generation one nocturne that looks like everyone's favorite turian, Garrus! What I'm searching for is pretty specific. I don't have a preferred color combo, but I want something like: Grey/Blue/Blue. XYY's are always nice and I'm willing to pay a pretty penny (or gems) for them, though a few colors off are fine. The nocturne also MUST have the right eye color, so it's Ice or Water (I'd prefer Ice). Please list the nocturne and the price you're willing to part with them for. Gems are a 1:460 ratio for me. I have around 3000G to spend! EX: [img]http://i.imgur.com/AjjJi5Q.jpg[/img]
As the title says, I'm searching for a male generation one nocturne that looks like everyone's favorite turian, Garrus! What I'm searching for is pretty specific.

I don't have a preferred color combo, but I want something like: Grey/Blue/Blue. XYY's are always nice and I'm willing to pay a pretty penny (or gems) for them, though a few colors off are fine. The nocturne also MUST have the right eye color, so it's Ice or Water (I'd prefer Ice).

Please list the nocturne and the price you're willing to part with them for. Gems are a 1:460 ratio for me. I have around 3000G to spend!

EX:
AjjJi5Q.jpg
Bump, from a fellow mass effect nerd! I have a sorta Garrus looking nocture but he's purple ^^" close enough for me!
Bump, from a fellow mass effect nerd! I have a sorta Garrus looking nocture but he's purple ^^" close enough for me!
c2seq.png
Bump for luck from another Garrus lover! I'll be keeping an eye out for him for you.
Bump for luck from another Garrus lover! I'll be keeping an eye out for him for you.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
OMG YESSSS
Bumps for a good cause.
OMG YESSSS
Bumps for a good cause.
bumps because garrus :O
bumps because garrus :O
Thanks you guys! Glad to see fellow mass effect fans around! :]
Thanks you guys! Glad to see fellow mass effect fans around! :]
Bump!
Bump!
@popsiclecat
Wow, I never realised just how much like Garrus the Nocs look! You single-hangededly saved the breed for me! If you do find him, and end up breeding mini-Garruses, would you give me a ping? I'd love to buy one.
@popsiclecat
Wow, I never realised just how much like Garrus the Nocs look! You single-hangededly saved the breed for me! If you do find him, and end up breeding mini-Garruses, would you give me a ping? I'd love to buy one.
@perahn
haha glad to be of service! Believe me, I'll definitely try! And alright if those mini-garruses ever start runnin' round I'll definitely give you a shout!
@perahn
haha glad to be of service! Believe me, I'll definitely try! And alright if those mini-garruses ever start runnin' round I'll definitely give you a shout!
bump, because Garrus.
OMG, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. The first thought I had when I saw the Nocs was like "What the hell, they look like Turians with wings." :p
I hope you find a Garrus Noc, and if he ever has babies that look like him, I'd love to get one. ;D
I'll keep my eyes open for that colour combination.
bump, because Garrus.
OMG, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. The first thought I had when I saw the Nocs was like "What the hell, they look like Turians with wings." :p
I hope you find a Garrus Noc, and if he ever has babies that look like him, I'd love to get one. ;D
I'll keep my eyes open for that colour combination.
1 2