Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Unwanted Dragons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61
@IraBell Thank you
@IraBell Thank you
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
@IraBell: Not much because I spent most of it to upgrade my lair. Ya' know, so more dragons would fit in it. I've only got about 3k in my pocket. Will try to sell some stuff to get more.
@IraBell: Not much because I spent most of it to upgrade my lair. Ya' know, so more dragons would fit in it. I've only got about 3k in my pocket. Will try to sell some stuff to get more.
4838f0ee-7e1c-11ea-aa1f-fb3f4246beaa.gif
I only have half that, and I've sold much of what I own. I'm sorry, I can't afford her.
I only have half that, and I've sold much of what I own. I'm sorry, I can't afford her.
@FourFlames
treasure isn't the only thing I will take
@FourFlames
treasure isn't the only thing I will take
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
Hm. Well, I have nothing else extremely useful.
Hm. Well, I have nothing else extremely useful.
I have lots of dragons in my lair i bred as exalt fodder, most of them faes, but if anyone is interested in buying, theyre at the back of my lair. I can definitely haggle on the prices; the prices i put them in the ah are a bit steep. If they dont sell or get adopted then they will be trained and exalted.
I have lots of dragons in my lair i bred as exalt fodder, most of them faes, but if anyone is interested in buying, theyre at the back of my lair. I can definitely haggle on the prices; the prices i put them in the ah are a bit steep. If they dont sell or get adopted then they will be trained and exalted.
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
I wont be giving them away for free, sorry.
I wont be giving them away for free, sorry.
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
@FourFlames - great, I'll send a CR! And thanks, @HorseMagic for taking the Mirror Female. That means all three I put up have homes - you guys are fantastic!
@FourFlames - great, I'll send a CR! And thanks, @HorseMagic for taking the Mirror Female. That means all three I put up have homes - you guys are fantastic!
qZwEAEI.pngewzg2XP.png
@minnarr - anytime!! I have a mirror to breed her with and I know someone who could borrow her :D
@minnarr - anytime!! I have a mirror to breed her with and I know someone who could borrow her :D
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@FourFlames Definitely. Happy to hand him off for free to a loving home. If anyone had any interest, of course. If not, I'm definitely not able to see him exalted. :)
Edit: Just let me know, I need to take the familiar off of him before the CR can take place. But based on his position in my lair, he's got one because of that. So mention it in here and I'll get things set up for 1T for whoever likes him. :)
@FourFlames Definitely. Happy to hand him off for free to a loving home. If anyone had any interest, of course. If not, I'm definitely not able to see him exalted. :)
Edit: Just let me know, I need to take the familiar off of him before the CR can take place. But based on his position in my lair, he's got one because of that. So mention it in here and I'll get things set up for 1T for whoever likes him. :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61