Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | looking for a Nocturne? Look here!
1 2 3 4 5
@Arcamae can I perhaps be on the list for one? I don't think I'm going to find one and nowhere near enough stuff to try and auction for one XD;
@Arcamae can I perhaps be on the list for one? I don't think I'm going to find one and nowhere near enough stuff to try and auction for one XD;
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@erebusvalkyrie sure thing! I'll put you on the list! C:
@erebusvalkyrie sure thing! I'll put you on the list! C:
RLfLU0h.png
@Arcamae thank you ^^ means a lot more than you know
@Arcamae thank you ^^ means a lot more than you know
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
I love the female she's gorgeous
I love the female she's gorgeous
2v8386u.png
@erebusvalkyrie you're very welcome! C:

@jeyhar9 thank you!! Do you think I should give her a smoke or circuit gene?
@erebusvalkyrie you're very welcome! C:

@jeyhar9 thank you!! Do you think I should give her a smoke or circuit gene?
RLfLU0h.png
@Arcamae thank you ^_^
@Arcamae thank you ^_^
nK25EnR.pngr5pXbyQ.png
@Arcame

Ping me please!
@Arcame

Ping me please!
She would probably look really good with circuit (though shed look good with either)
She would probably look really good with circuit (though shed look good with either)
2v8386u.png
@Arcamae how much will they be ? i will trade a crystal female blue mirroir , 70 gems , and two dragons from my lair ( not yellow fang or my crystals ) for one :)
@Arcamae how much will they be ? i will trade a crystal female blue mirroir , 70 gems , and two dragons from my lair ( not yellow fang or my crystals ) for one :)
100007599330257pizapw1478570110.jpg
@asimplecat okay! C:

@tzkmom it'll depend on the genes they pick up! I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm definitely going to sell them for treasure if that helps. I'm sorry, I won't be trading the hatchlings they're only going to be for sale.
@asimplecat okay! C:

@tzkmom it'll depend on the genes they pick up! I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm definitely going to sell them for treasure if that helps. I'm sorry, I won't be trading the hatchlings they're only going to be for sale.
RLfLU0h.png
1 2 3 4 5