Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Closed] Thanks for supporting WW!
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115 116
@Sylvandyr Sending some again c: Good luck!
@Sylvandyr Sending some again c: Good luck!
@Katalia

Oh gosh, good luck on those finals! I'm in the same boat ='D
@Katalia

Oh gosh, good luck on those finals! I'm in the same boat ='D
BuDq0ZK.gif
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

The good news is in 23 hours and 53 minutes, I will be out of school.

The bad news is I have like....4? 5? I think 5 papers to write between now and then, 1 of which is a 10 page report. And I have an accounting final to take.

So....we're on 30ish hours with only a few naps here and there and more coffee than I think I normally drink in a year. I'm good, not jittery or hyper at all >.>
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

The good news is in 23 hours and 53 minutes, I will be out of school.

The bad news is I have like....4? 5? I think 5 papers to write between now and then, 1 of which is a 10 page report. And I have an accounting final to take.

So....we're on 30ish hours with only a few naps here and there and more coffee than I think I normally drink in a year. I'm good, not jittery or hyper at all >.>
@Katalia

O___________O

Oh my goodness, you have so much to do! D=

(Yeaaahh...I haven't been sleeping at all this week either...I was very, very anxious over my College Algebra final which i got a 71% on...meh..)
@Katalia

O___________O

Oh my goodness, you have so much to do! D=

(Yeaaahh...I haven't been sleeping at all this week either...I was very, very anxious over my College Algebra final which i got a 71% on...meh..)
BuDq0ZK.gif
@oxmaze
Sylv is currently offline, you can send the CR's to me instead. If you don't mind the wait then leave it be xD
@oxmaze
Sylv is currently offline, you can send the CR's to me instead. If you don't mind the wait then leave it be xD
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

I know, right?? So I probably shouldn't be playing on the forum, but my attention span is kind of...well, everywhere right now. Once my next shot of coffee hits the IV, I'll be good to go. :P

What's worse is that it's also finals week for my mate. He's been freaking out with finals in English, Psych, College Algebra, and Advanced Geo, and I am sitting over here looking at Accounting III, Advanced Accounting, and Management of IT Systems going @_@

Actually, that face about fits how I feel right now. Very @_@

71% is still passing, and when we're talking about College Algebra (that pretty much no one will use unless specializing in math or science) that is a stellar grade.
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

I know, right?? So I probably shouldn't be playing on the forum, but my attention span is kind of...well, everywhere right now. Once my next shot of coffee hits the IV, I'll be good to go. :P

What's worse is that it's also finals week for my mate. He's been freaking out with finals in English, Psych, College Algebra, and Advanced Geo, and I am sitting over here looking at Accounting III, Advanced Accounting, and Management of IT Systems going @_@

Actually, that face about fits how I feel right now. Very @_@

71% is still passing, and when we're talking about College Algebra (that pretty much no one will use unless specializing in math or science) that is a stellar grade.
@Katalia

I KNOW RIGHT THAT'S HOW I FEEL!!!

I am in pre-med going to medical and I'd be absolutely ashamed of myself if I got that grade on any of my sciences, statistics, and physics. I'm not to worried about the 71% if I'm honest with myself but I'm not gonna lie, I half-butted that final and instead focused my studies on my other subjects AND IT SHOWS. ='D

ALSO FFFF, please take care of yourself. And i totally feel for your mate--when you have so many unrelated subjects they don't 'bleed' and crutch each other when the crucial time comes...and it sucks. ='D
@Katalia

I KNOW RIGHT THAT'S HOW I FEEL!!!

I am in pre-med going to medical and I'd be absolutely ashamed of myself if I got that grade on any of my sciences, statistics, and physics. I'm not to worried about the 71% if I'm honest with myself but I'm not gonna lie, I half-butted that final and instead focused my studies on my other subjects AND IT SHOWS. ='D

ALSO FFFF, please take care of yourself. And i totally feel for your mate--when you have so many unrelated subjects they don't 'bleed' and crutch each other when the crucial time comes...and it sucks. ='D
BuDq0ZK.gif
@Separatist Oh I got it c: Thank you for letting me know!
@Separatist Oh I got it c: Thank you for letting me know!
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

I feel like the Mad Hatter some days. "Down with the Bloody College Algebra!!"

Okay, in my head, that was totally the Johnny Depp Mad Hatter, which made it that much cooler. I think I am having more mental issues than normal today. >.< Either that, or too much coffee. Although, Johnny Depp running around in my head isn't bad. Hm, Captain Jack Sparrow...

Yeah, he's to the tail end of the Associate's Degree, so his classes are kind of all over the place so he can get the needed elective requirements out of the way. I keep telling him that there's only one more semester and then he can focus on IT stuff, but that doesn't help on finals week.

Also, our finals weeks only coincide 1 time every year, and I think the timing of this one is crummy. It is winter, everyone is getting sick, we're a few days out from Christmas, and having a 10 page paper due among other things is just dumb, in my opinion. Ah, the things we do to better ourselves.

Congrats on the pre-med/med field. I always debated about going that route, but I don't like people that much. >.> Would totally be a vet, but I love animals too much, and would probably break down and cry just as bad as the owners if I had to put a pet down. So what do I pick for my field? Accounting. That's right, numbers make sense in my head, there is little interaction with people, and at the end of the day I can go home with my brain (mostly) intact.

By the way, just rereading what I wrote you made my head hurt. I am all over the place today. Sorry!
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

I feel like the Mad Hatter some days. "Down with the Bloody College Algebra!!"

Okay, in my head, that was totally the Johnny Depp Mad Hatter, which made it that much cooler. I think I am having more mental issues than normal today. >.< Either that, or too much coffee. Although, Johnny Depp running around in my head isn't bad. Hm, Captain Jack Sparrow...

Yeah, he's to the tail end of the Associate's Degree, so his classes are kind of all over the place so he can get the needed elective requirements out of the way. I keep telling him that there's only one more semester and then he can focus on IT stuff, but that doesn't help on finals week.

Also, our finals weeks only coincide 1 time every year, and I think the timing of this one is crummy. It is winter, everyone is getting sick, we're a few days out from Christmas, and having a 10 page paper due among other things is just dumb, in my opinion. Ah, the things we do to better ourselves.

Congrats on the pre-med/med field. I always debated about going that route, but I don't like people that much. >.> Would totally be a vet, but I love animals too much, and would probably break down and cry just as bad as the owners if I had to put a pet down. So what do I pick for my field? Accounting. That's right, numbers make sense in my head, there is little interaction with people, and at the end of the day I can go home with my brain (mostly) intact.

By the way, just rereading what I wrote you made my head hurt. I am all over the place today. Sorry!
@Katalia

PHHHT, naaah it didn't hurt my head at all! It read perfectly coherent to me..but then again my mind might just be as shattered too, so there might be that going for us. ='D I have had around 12 hours of sleep this past week which isn't too bad for a finals week, but I go jogging everyday, so that does NOT HELP the exhaustion. My God. MY GOD.

AND CONSIDERING you're knee deep into a very stressful finals-related period and you're lacking sleep pretty badly, I'd say it's to no surprise that your thought process is deteriorating. You deserve a full weeks rest after this!

To be honest, the med-field is a really, really big butt pain. There's so many extra things strapped onto it that I have to be worried about like taking my MCAT (Medical College Admission Test), doing residency, and just so many more things involved lflsdhjkd Sometimes I just want to relapse and do another major but.........nah. ='D Accounting sounds pretty neat though--If only I was as quick witted with my math as i am with my bacteria factoids LMAAAOOOO
@Katalia

PHHHT, naaah it didn't hurt my head at all! It read perfectly coherent to me..but then again my mind might just be as shattered too, so there might be that going for us. ='D I have had around 12 hours of sleep this past week which isn't too bad for a finals week, but I go jogging everyday, so that does NOT HELP the exhaustion. My God. MY GOD.

AND CONSIDERING you're knee deep into a very stressful finals-related period and you're lacking sleep pretty badly, I'd say it's to no surprise that your thought process is deteriorating. You deserve a full weeks rest after this!

To be honest, the med-field is a really, really big butt pain. There's so many extra things strapped onto it that I have to be worried about like taking my MCAT (Medical College Admission Test), doing residency, and just so many more things involved lflsdhjkd Sometimes I just want to relapse and do another major but.........nah. ='D Accounting sounds pretty neat though--If only I was as quick witted with my math as i am with my bacteria factoids LMAAAOOOO
BuDq0ZK.gif
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115 116