Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Closed] Thanks for supporting WW!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116
@Kitari

That last hatchling u sent is on the AH still!
@Kitari

That last hatchling u sent is on the AH still!
@owlapin Just noticed that! Fixed!
@owlapin Just noticed that! Fixed!
hYK4ogH.gif
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack. *creepy grin*
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack. *creepy grin*
QQnBZuq.gif
@Plague @acheronta I just sent a couple dragons over for you guys! good luck!

also, what's the policy on sending hatchlings? they were born yesterday so I think they'd grow up by the end of the week but should i send them over for level 1 payout just in case?
@Plague @acheronta I just sent a couple dragons over for you guys! good luck!

also, what's the policy on sending hatchlings? they were born yesterday so I think they'd grow up by the end of the week but should i send them over for level 1 payout just in case?
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
@kadathem

Hi! Sending hatchlings is fine, they go for the same price as level 1 adults.

For the two imps you sent me, they are both Level 1 and have the Shimmer bonus, so those would net you 7250 Treasure each.

I will have to cancel the current CR's, would you mind sending them to me again please?
@kadathem

Hi! Sending hatchlings is fine, they go for the same price as level 1 adults.

For the two imps you sent me, they are both Level 1 and have the Shimmer bonus, so those would net you 7250 Treasure each.

I will have to cancel the current CR's, would you mind sending them to me again please?
QQnBZuq.gif
@kadathem Personally I wouldnt really be interested in buying hatchlings right now... i have some of my own aging so i'd prefer to only buy adults

not sure if others wanna buy some though.... i believe they would probably pay less than the level 1 though since they ill take up lair space and such
@kadathem Personally I wouldnt really be interested in buying hatchlings right now... i have some of my own aging so i'd prefer to only buy adults

not sure if others wanna buy some though.... i believe they would probably pay less than the level 1 though since they ill take up lair space and such
omfgdogs.gif
@kadathem

I also just realized you sent them to me for the wrong amount of treasure :-\ i wasnt really paying attention... they are worth 7250... not 15k I would really appreciate if you could send me the difference.... it would be 15500

Please be more careful when sending dragons... its not really fair for me to overpay... even if it was my own fault for not paying attention
@kadathem

I also just realized you sent them to me for the wrong amount of treasure :-\ i wasnt really paying attention... they are worth 7250... not 15k I would really appreciate if you could send me the difference.... it would be 15500

Please be more careful when sending dragons... its not really fair for me to overpay... even if it was my own fault for not paying attention
omfgdogs.gif
@acheronta sure i'll send them again! would you like for me me to also send some hatchlings over?
@acheronta sure i'll send them again! would you like for me me to also send some hatchlings over?
@Plague oh alright. i thought that the treasure payout was for the other user to level them but i'll definitely do that rn, sorry!
@Plague oh alright. i thought that the treasure payout was for the other user to level them but i'll definitely do that rn, sorry!
@Sylvandyr @SquishyPenguin

What is our official policy for buying hatchlings? IIRC we said we'd take them at the same price as adults, but I wanted to confirm.

I don't have a lot of space so I'd like to know if I should set up something with a hoarder.

EDIT:
@kadathem My personal preference would be that you wait until they were adults to send them in, but if you need them off your hands right now I can take them. Thanks for your patronage! :)
@Sylvandyr @SquishyPenguin

What is our official policy for buying hatchlings? IIRC we said we'd take them at the same price as adults, but I wanted to confirm.

I don't have a lot of space so I'd like to know if I should set up something with a hoarder.

EDIT:
@kadathem My personal preference would be that you wait until they were adults to send them in, but if you need them off your hands right now I can take them. Thanks for your patronage! :)
QQnBZuq.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116