Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Crystal Gene Coalt Stud
1 2
@SirCrumpets Yeah, I'm not going to be online for the rest of the day, so I'll put Saffron in the cr. You can pick him up for the stud or leave him with me. I can't host atm, he's got a note on him so you'll know who to return him to if you take him for it.
@SirCrumpets Yeah, I'm not going to be online for the rest of the day, so I'll put Saffron in the cr. You can pick him up for the stud or leave him with me. I can't host atm, he's got a note on him so you'll know who to return him to if you take him for it.
uqEDcZQ.png
@SirCrumpets

If you still want him, MrKiey is around and waiting. He is just chilling but I noticed the other person answered first so which ever stud you want, let me know please.
@SirCrumpets

If you still want him, MrKiey is around and waiting. He is just chilling but I noticed the other person answered first so which ever stud you want, let me know please.
5f5e68e3370da5fad7461cce22ab1b9b.pngad5109283b363cba9610b4bb60227997.pngdbd5fd6e012f759476ec1b9da2ce0224.png
@tinyturtle340 @Barnaby

I think I'll be going with TinyTurtle's Saffron, especially since they already sent their baby but also because the colour combo is very close.
@tinyturtle340 @Barnaby

I think I'll be going with TinyTurtle's Saffron, especially since they already sent their baby but also because the colour combo is very close.
1 2