this should be the for sale, right?
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
and then this part would beeee breeding pairs
and then this part would beeee breeding pairs
maybe affiliates? will do more research later
maybe affiliates? will do more research later
@TummyAche - Did you mean to list this in Dragons for Sale? I know I have my hatchery listed there- if you meant to list this here don't worry I'll delete this XD Just curious! I've never seen hatcheries on this board. Although sometimes I wish there was a Hatchery forum.
@TummyAche - Did you mean to list this in Dragons for Sale? I know I have my hatchery listed there- if you meant to list this here don't worry I'll delete this XD Just curious! I've never seen hatcheries on this board. Although sometimes I wish there was a Hatchery forum.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku
well, eventually i'm going to move to the sales forum, but i figured one of the best places to be able to work without people poking in would be in a wanted forum XP It's a little embarrassing to have people see my work before it's done but thank you for mentioning that. I actually didn't notice at first and then I figured "eh, it'll work better this way ^-^"

And a hatchery forum would be cool! Maybe someone should suggest that to an admin!
@mewhaku
well, eventually i'm going to move to the sales forum, but i figured one of the best places to be able to work without people poking in would be in a wanted forum XP It's a little embarrassing to have people see my work before it's done but thank you for mentioning that. I actually didn't notice at first and then I figured "eh, it'll work better this way ^-^"

And a hatchery forum would be cool! Maybe someone should suggest that to an admin!
@TummyAche - Erph, sorry! Yeah I can delete my comment if you'd like.
@TummyAche - Erph, sorry! Yeah I can delete my comment if you'd like.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

Nah, it's totally cool, don't worry about it. I think I've got all the things I need and if not, it's only a draft. Can I ask your opinion on the name though? I mean, I'm pretty smitten with it so I won't change it but I'm wondering about outside opinions on the signature.
@mewhaku

Nah, it's totally cool, don't worry about it. I think I've got all the things I need and if not, it's only a draft. Can I ask your opinion on the name though? I mean, I'm pretty smitten with it so I won't change it but I'm wondering about outside opinions on the signature.
@TummyAche - Scarlet Mom? Sounds like a fun title! I'm not the best with titles myself, but I think it sounds good.
@TummyAche - Scarlet Mom? Sounds like a fun title! I'm not the best with titles myself, but I think it sounds good.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

Thanks! I'm biased, because I'm in love with that Young Avengers reference, but it's nice to know it doesn't sound awful.
@mewhaku

Thanks! I'm biased, because I'm in love with that Young Avengers reference, but it's nice to know it doesn't sound awful.
1 2