Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dragon Needed!!!
1 2
@cataclysmic89 Draco isn't actually for sale;;; like I mentioned, they're a breeding pair, and I thought they might produce a mate for you- I was asking if you'd like to be on their ping list.
@cataclysmic89 Draco isn't actually for sale;;; like I mentioned, they're a breeding pair, and I thought they might produce a mate for you- I was asking if you'd like to be on their ping list.
@traumlos : oh so sorry! I got a bit bit overwhelmed with people who were actually responding and I was trying to remember what to say to everyone! My apologies! But I would love to put on a ping list for him c: Because as said he is very lovely and that gives me some time for get more lair space!
@traumlos : oh so sorry! I got a bit bit overwhelmed with people who were actually responding and I was trying to remember what to say to everyone! My apologies! But I would love to put on a ping list for him c: Because as said he is very lovely and that gives me some time for get more lair space!
@cataclysmic89

i have no problem holding til you have space i was hoping to get around 30k for him
@cataclysmic89

i have no problem holding til you have space i was hoping to get around 30k for him
FC: 0232-8823-3162 Name: Kat
Version: X, Y, Alpha Sapphire
Vivillion Pattern: High Plains Pattern
Safari : Fairy - Swirlix, Togepi and Floette
1 2