Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Valrigard

I have the crackle SD remaining, you can click on the images to see them and all that y'know, but I believe they're up for 30kt.
@Valrigard

I have the crackle SD remaining, you can click on the images to see them and all that y'know, but I believe they're up for 30kt.
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
[quote name="Valrigard" date="2014-10-10 03:25:58"]@Airis what a lovely skydancer ;w; hes a little too expensive for me though. Whats the lowest you would be willing to go for him?[/quote] He's yours for 15k if you'd like him. I wouldn't normally go so cheap for offspring from that pair but it's hard to home dragons at the moment and I'd much rather him find a nice home than get exalted. Go ahead and send the CR if you'd like him :)
Valrigard wrote on 2014-10-10 03:25:58:
@Airis what a lovely skydancer ;w; hes a little too expensive for me though. Whats the lowest you would be willing to go for him?

He's yours for 15k if you'd like him. I wouldn't normally go so cheap for offspring from that pair but it's hard to home dragons at the moment and I'd much rather him find a nice home than get exalted.
Go ahead and send the CR if you'd like him :)
@Valrigard Sure, I can do that!
@Valrigard Sure, I can do that!
@Valrigard Sorry, they were both bought off the AH a few days ago! :( I won't be able to breed their parents or the brother I kept for a month or so, but there might be more of them then.
@Valrigard Sorry, they were both bought off the AH a few days ago! :( I won't be able to breed their parents or the brother I kept for a month or so, but there might be more of them then.
755f3d7782.png
@Valrigard

The girl? Uh, 20k, if you throw some meat at me. Or broken bottles. Or random swipable stuff. idk
@Valrigard

The girl? Uh, 20k, if you throw some meat at me. Or broken bottles. Or random swipable stuff. idk
@Valrigard

I originally had him priced for 75K and then 50K, but had no takers. Please feel free to make a counter offer on him if you're interested. ^_^
@Valrigard

I originally had him priced for 75K and then 50K, but had no takers. Please feel free to make a counter offer on him if you're interested. ^_^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Valrigard Does 60k sound reasonable? If not I'm cool with haggling.
@Valrigard Does 60k sound reasonable? If not I'm cool with haggling.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
Sorry, Boss. I'm calling in sick.
@Valrigard I'll get the CR for the tundra set up. The coatl sold yesterday, but I have a nearly identical male if you'd be interested in him as a replacement. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6824988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68250/6824988_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Valrigard
I'll get the CR for the tundra set up. The coatl sold yesterday, but I have a nearly identical male if you'd be interested in him as a replacement.

6824988_350.png
l6p0Fn5.png
@Valrigard
She's on the AH for 95k, but I'm definitely willing to haggle :)
@Valrigard
She's on the AH for 95k, but I'm definitely willing to haggle :)
@Valrigard

I'm sorry, but he just sold a few hours before you pinged me. D: If you would like, I can put you on a pinglist for when I breed his parents again.
@Valrigard

I'm sorry, but he just sold a few hours before you pinged me. D: If you would like, I can put you on a pinglist for when I breed his parents again.
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13