Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Found (opposite what I wanted but eh)
1 2
I still need a mate for my girl. Her planned one was her cousin, I kinda wish dragons didn't care about that. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34936/3493543_350.png[/img] Chocolate/Magenta/Maize I will accept any reasonable offers, however if you throw in a dragon that has nothing to do with what I'm looking for then you will be ignored. I try to respond to everyone and explain why your dragon might not make the cut, but if you'd rather only be pinged if I like the dragon then say so. [b]Things I would like especially but aren't necessary if the dragon is still nice:[/b] - COLOUR RANGE TOGETHER THAT DOES NOT GO THROUGH REDS. If it's got a [u]brown or higher primary[/u] I will like, a white primary would only show red babies and that's NOT what I'm after. Please NO WHITES. I [u]WILL[/u] consider ones in [u]black or purple[/u] ranges since they have some more colours available. - I will accept [u]Coatls or Wildclaws[/u] only. - I [u]cannot pay[/u] for anything over 40-50k. If you offer me something ridiculously high in price I will decline no matter about negotiation or payment plans. - [u]TG only please[/u], unless you want to throw in a gene scroll yourself. I have a huge project ongoing I don't need to add yet another underbelly to the list. - NO STRIPES. The one gene I really can't stand. All other genes are pretty good, heck even eyespots is growing on me but not stripes.
I still need a mate for my girl. Her planned one was her cousin, I kinda wish dragons didn't care about that.

3493543_350.png
Chocolate/Magenta/Maize

I will accept any reasonable offers, however if you throw in a dragon that has nothing to do with what I'm looking for then you will be ignored. I try to respond to everyone and explain why your dragon might not make the cut, but if you'd rather only be pinged if I like the dragon then say so.

Things I would like especially but aren't necessary if the dragon is still nice:
- COLOUR RANGE TOGETHER THAT DOES NOT GO THROUGH REDS. If it's got a brown or higher primary I will like, a white primary would only show red babies and that's NOT what I'm after. Please NO WHITES. I WILL consider ones in black or purple ranges since they have some more colours available.
- I will accept Coatls or Wildclaws only.
- I cannot pay for anything over 40-50k. If you offer me something ridiculously high in price I will decline no matter about negotiation or payment plans.
- TG only please, unless you want to throw in a gene scroll yourself. I have a huge project ongoing I don't need to add yet another underbelly to the list.
- NO STRIPES. The one gene I really can't stand. All other genes are pretty good, heck even eyespots is growing on me but not stripes.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
Still searching? D: Bump for luck! I hope you find a boy soon, I'll keep an eye out for you
Still searching? D: Bump for luck! I hope you find a boy soon, I'll keep an eye out for you
@NeonAppleDarko
Thank you for the bump :>. I did find someone but the CR wasn't accepted for a long while so I gave up.
@NeonAppleDarko
Thank you for the bump :>. I did find someone but the CR wasn't accepted for a long while so I gave up.
That almost happened to me a little while back with my Imp girl Arkenstone, I kinda lost hope and honestly forgot that I even had the CR up since I was sitting on nests and not trading, then they accepted and I was really surprised.
That almost happened to me a little while back with my Imp girl Arkenstone, I kinda lost hope and honestly forgot that I even had the CR up since I was sitting on nests and not trading, then they accepted and I was really surprised.
8C i'm so upset look at who i just exalted the other day [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58721/5872028_350.png[/img] [s]why couldn't i have just held onto him a bit longer[/s] (i'm sorry i just needed to SHARE MY PAIN) his parents don't have a particularly high chance of reproducing similar colours, unfortunately, but let me know if you're interested in a ping: [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f32/deddish/boscxanjou_zps08c94abf.png[/img] I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR SEARCH
8C i'm so upset look at who i just exalted the other day

5872028_350.png

why couldn't i have just held onto him a bit longer (i'm sorry i just needed to SHARE MY PAIN)

his parents don't have a particularly high chance of reproducing similar colours, unfortunately, but let me know if you're interested in a ping:

boscxanjou_zps08c94abf.png

I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR SEARCH
uHUuVFD.png
@PumpkinSkull
Duuuude you're killing me here. I'd be up for that pair anyway since there is a chance, if you don't mind.
@PumpkinSkull
Duuuude you're killing me here. I'd be up for that pair anyway since there is a chance, if you don't mind.
@TheHauntening I'M SORRY (my soul died a little)

sure, I'll let you know. she's super pretty so I hope she finds a good mate one way or another :)
@TheHauntening I'M SORRY (my soul died a little)

sure, I'll let you know. she's super pretty so I hope she finds a good mate one way or another :)
uHUuVFD.png
@TheHauntening

Do you have any idea how far removed from cousin she'd need to be? I have a triple-gene female coatl (incoming) who is brown/gray/ivory that I wouldn't mind studding to SEE if the babies might be okay... She won't be RTB for a while, but if you're still searching by then let me know?
@TheHauntening

Do you have any idea how far removed from cousin she'd need to be? I have a triple-gene female coatl (incoming) who is brown/gray/ivory that I wouldn't mind studding to SEE if the babies might be okay... She won't be RTB for a while, but if you're still searching by then let me know?
qvTNuJR.pngpuffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@zephira
I have no idea, I think it should be 5 generations (Tomo teaches stuff).
@zephira
I have no idea, I think it should be 5 generations (Tomo teaches stuff).
@TheHauntening I have this boy that may need a few genes added, but his colors are pretty nice [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6111283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61113/6111283_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheHauntening
I have this boy that may need a few genes added, but his colors are pretty nice

6111283_350.png
Check out my art blog!
http://corvidae-j.tumblr.com/
1 2