TOPIC | 6 million dragon?
1 2 3 4
@Leetah43

Sure
@Leetah43

Sure
Looking for a Generation One dragon of these specifications:
Female - Wind/Light/Ice - Charcoal/Stone/Beige
There are currently none. If you happen to hatch one, MESSAGE ME PLEASE!
I will pay very handsomely for this dragon.
@Leetah43 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6000006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60001/6000006_350.png[/img] [/url] If you wanted Miss 6,000,006 she was part of a fodder nest, so I'd be happy to let her go. That tert though. >> Some things should not see the light of day. Even if you're dithering, I plan to hang onto her at least until she is an adult to level and exalt.
@Leetah43

6000006_350.png

If you wanted Miss 6,000,006 she was part of a fodder nest, so I'd be happy to let her go. That tert though. >> Some things should not see the light of day.

Even if you're dithering, I plan to hang onto her at least until she is an adult to level and exalt.
@zzyli I would probably scatter her to see if there was anything better.. I'm mostly hesitant because i would have to gene her up to make her presentable to Quint. Might make a thread for her touting her fancy number and see if someone would want her for that.
@zzyli I would probably scatter her to see if there was anything better.. I'm mostly hesitant because i would have to gene her up to make her presentable to Quint. Might make a thread for her touting her fancy number and see if someone would want her for that.
nRLbRTT.png
@Leetah43

I'm really pretty inexperienced about currency from dragons, so I'd never even considered that idea. :o As I was planning to level and exalt the dergs from this nest, I suppose I have nothing to lose. Anything over 10k is a win, and if I don't get any interest, that's fine.

The parents don't breed anything special, but glittermom doesn't care. I realise other users would probably want to gene and scatter her.
@Leetah43

I'm really pretty inexperienced about currency from dragons, so I'd never even considered that idea. :o As I was planning to level and exalt the dergs from this nest, I suppose I have nothing to lose. Anything over 10k is a win, and if I don't get any interest, that's fine.

The parents don't breed anything special, but glittermom doesn't care. I realise other users would probably want to gene and scatter her.
@Zzyli just go and make a quick forum post on Dragons For Sale, something like "Selling fancy ID 6mil6" and post what ever price you might like for her (show her off as well)
@Zzyli just go and make a quick forum post on Dragons For Sale, something like "Selling fancy ID 6mil6" and post what ever price you might like for her (show her off as well)
nRLbRTT.png
1 2 3 4