Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Seeking BATTLE DRAGONS + mirrors/fey
1 2 3
Okay, so this is kind of an odd request combination board lol. x) Oh well. It should work out, right?

I'm currently seeking level 20+ dragons, or possibly other high levels close to 20. I could also potentially be interested in a leveling service, depending on the price and what-not. So post your battle dragons and what you're asking for them!

I'm also interested in purchasing fey dragons and mirror dragons, though I'll be pretty picky about what I buy. TG is preferred, though I don't have a particular color scheme in mind, so fire away.

I'm offering the dragons on the last page of my lair for trade, gems, or treasure. Thank you!
Okay, so this is kind of an odd request combination board lol. x) Oh well. It should work out, right?

I'm currently seeking level 20+ dragons, or possibly other high levels close to 20. I could also potentially be interested in a leveling service, depending on the price and what-not. So post your battle dragons and what you're asking for them!

I'm also interested in purchasing fey dragons and mirror dragons, though I'll be pretty picky about what I buy. TG is preferred, though I don't have a particular color scheme in mind, so fire away.

I'm offering the dragons on the last page of my lair for trade, gems, or treasure. Thank you!
forscience.png

[ LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK. ]
@Scarlett [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3235716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32358/3235716_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 22 EDIT: Ooops, wrong dragon posted first. Just used her for leveling fodder. Nothing special on her, have the scratch / eliminate. Never got around to using a tincture on her though, so her stats aren't perfect for at glass cannon build. I have no idea on price, honestly. She just doesn't really fit into the direction my lair is going so I would rather level up another derg I actually want.
@Scarlett

3235716_350.png

Level 22

EDIT: Ooops, wrong dragon posted first.

Just used her for leveling fodder. Nothing special on her, have the scratch / eliminate. Never got around to using a tincture on her though, so her stats aren't perfect for at glass cannon build.
I have no idea on price, honestly. She just doesn't really fit into the direction my lair is going so I would rather level up another derg I actually want.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
@Iedell - If you're after another dragon in return, feel free to look through my lair and see if anyone interests you! I can also toss some treasure/gems on top of a dragon if you like them but the price wouldn't even out.

I'm not too good with pricing leveled dragons myself haha. x)
@Iedell - If you're after another dragon in return, feel free to look through my lair and see if anyone interests you! I can also toss some treasure/gems on top of a dragon if you like them but the price wouldn't even out.

I'm not too good with pricing leveled dragons myself haha. x)
forscience.png

@Scarlett

I love your divergent themed dragons, so cute. xD

I would be interested in the offspring of MIsery and Keridame.

Problem with trading at the moment is I am only looking for three mates, and two of them must be gen one. xD I need to cool it on the dragon buying and scroll up some of my charity cases. I plan for most of my lair to be progen offpsring. :p

However, a hatchling from those two, if it was female, would match a ridgie I have pretty well.
@Scarlett

I love your divergent themed dragons, so cute. xD

I would be interested in the offspring of MIsery and Keridame.

Problem with trading at the moment is I am only looking for three mates, and two of them must be gen one. xD I need to cool it on the dragon buying and scroll up some of my charity cases. I plan for most of my lair to be progen offpsring. :p

However, a hatchling from those two, if it was female, would match a ridgie I have pretty well.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
@Iedell - Haha, thank you. xD Candor isn't quite right, since they're black and white, but...eh. x) He's a good stand-in.

And fabulous! I'll get them to nest today and shoot a mail over to you when I get the hatchlings, and hopefully one of them is to your liking! I know the feeling of trying to get mates for everyone though. >_> It's such a pain. Though that's awesome that you're going for all progen offspring! I never really cared about generation, but maybe I will eventually. x)
@Iedell - Haha, thank you. xD Candor isn't quite right, since they're black and white, but...eh. x) He's a good stand-in.

And fabulous! I'll get them to nest today and shoot a mail over to you when I get the hatchlings, and hopefully one of them is to your liking! I know the feeling of trying to get mates for everyone though. >_> It's such a pain. Though that's awesome that you're going for all progen offspring! I never really cared about generation, but maybe I will eventually. x)
forscience.png

@Scarlett

Haha, I love the gen ones, but so many people get attached to their progen offspring and I thought I would give them a good home and gene them up to be pretty. It helps me to keep my lair under control otherwise I would just buy all the pretty dragons...xD
@Scarlett

Haha, I love the gen ones, but so many people get attached to their progen offspring and I thought I would give them a good home and gene them up to be pretty. It helps me to keep my lair under control otherwise I would just buy all the pretty dragons...xD
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
@Iedell - Oh man, that seems like a good plan haha! xD I'm just like, "Oh, pretty dragons everywhere! I need ALL of them!" *coughs* Anyways, Misery and Kerridame have three eggs, so hopefully one of them ends up being what you're after. < 3
@Iedell - Oh man, that seems like a good plan haha! xD I'm just like, "Oh, pretty dragons everywhere! I need ALL of them!" *coughs* Anyways, Misery and Kerridame have three eggs, so hopefully one of them ends up being what you're after. < 3
forscience.png

@Scarlett

Well, if it's female and I can get the tert to look okay it's perfect! The primary and secondary ranges will be fine.
@Scarlett

Well, if it's female and I can get the tert to look okay it's perfect! The primary and secondary ranges will be fine.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
@Iedell - Yea, unfortunately their tert range is pretty wild. >_>;; I also have Vex I can breed to Misery, and they end up with a pretty nice range of colors, but...that would require a lot of waiting on your part and I don't expect that haha!
@Iedell - Yea, unfortunately their tert range is pretty wild. >_>;; I also have Vex I can breed to Misery, and they end up with a pretty nice range of colors, but...that would require a lot of waiting on your part and I don't expect that haha!
forscience.png

xD

I like to live life dangerously.

Also, I also like having ugly dragons that magically produce pretty babies. So even if it looks a little silly, if the babies with my ridgie are going to be pretty I am okay with this.
xD

I like to live life dangerously.

Also, I also like having ugly dragons that magically produce pretty babies. So even if it looks a little silly, if the babies with my ridgie are going to be pretty I am okay with this.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
1 2 3