TOPIC | [B] MID/MID/X FEMALE SPIRAL
1 2
@megaten
thanks !! ^^
@megaten
thanks !! ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Arietta

I have a nest being sat on right now that has a 25% chance of Mid/Mid/x. Would you like me to ping you if I get an iri/shimi girl? Tertiary is Midnight-Platinum range.
@Arietta

I have a nest being sat on right now that has a 25% chance of Mid/Mid/x. Would you like me to ping you if I get an iri/shimi girl? Tertiary is Midnight-Platinum range.
@Girlikecupcake
sorry, but i'm looking for a tert more in the blue/yellow range D:
@Girlikecupcake
sorry, but i'm looking for a tert more in the blue/yellow range D:
@Arietta Dang, so close.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3990941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39910/3990941_350.png[/img] [/url] My lovely Orca, Mid/Mid/Banana basic
@Arietta

Dang, so close..

3990941_350.png

My lovely Orca, Mid/Mid/Banana basic
@ManicPranic
ooo I really love that tert! I'll consider buying her if a circuit spiral doesn't pop up ^^
@ManicPranic
ooo I really love that tert! I'll consider buying her if a circuit spiral doesn't pop up ^^
@Arietta
ok! Sounds good. I'm quite partial to her ice eyes, myself XD
@Arietta
ok! Sounds good. I'm quite partial to her ice eyes, myself XD
@Arietta - oops! Looks like she sold. Thanks so much though! Hope you find your perfect derg!
@Arietta - oops! Looks like she sold. Thanks so much though! Hope you find your perfect derg!
@Arietta

I have a imperial mid/mid/lavender iri/shim/gembond girl, if you're willing to breed change? she's 15Kt
@Arietta

I have a imperial mid/mid/lavender iri/shim/gembond girl, if you're willing to breed change? she's 15Kt
tumblr_n9v3rplRzy1tcphd1o3_500.png
@Aoki
Thank you for the offer, but she's not exactly what I'm looking for
Good luck selling her though :)
@Aoki
Thank you for the offer, but she's not exactly what I'm looking for
Good luck selling her though :)
1 2