but I can negotiate
@Anher
I was maybe hoping for 100 gems?

but I can negotiate
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Crescentdragon That's fair.
@Crescentdragon That's fair.
@Anher
great :) I'm glad he's going to a good home! I was so surprised when I hatched a double :3
@Anher
great :) I'm glad he's going to a good home! I was so surprised when I hatched a double :3
@Crescentdragon When I hatched her at first I didn't like her, but that changed when I started trying genes on her. I realized that pretty much nothing looks bad on her, so this pair is going to take some time sorting out.
@Crescentdragon When I hatched her at first I didn't like her, but that changed when I started trying genes on her. I realized that pretty much nothing looks bad on her, so this pair is going to take some time sorting out.
@Anher
I found some pretty nice gene combos on him when I was playing around
His tert looks especially nice as circuit :)
@Anher
I found some pretty nice gene combos on him when I was playing around
His tert looks especially nice as circuit :)
@Crescentdragon Yeah, I did a little browsing on him too. Not finding any bad looks so far. I do find him rather nice, especially those eyes. I love the fact she has Lightning eyes to match her tert. Should have some very pretty babies eventually.
@Crescentdragon Yeah, I did a little browsing on him too. Not finding any bad looks so far. I do find him rather nice, especially those eyes. I love the fact she has Lightning eyes to match her tert. Should have some very pretty babies eventually.
@Anher
I'd like to see them if you wouldn't mind :)
@Anher
I'd like to see them if you wouldn't mind :)
@Crescentdragon Sure.
@Crescentdragon Sure.
1 2