Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] Pokemon themed dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Rayquazas

Um...Well, not sure if it's what you're looking for, but can I just leave you with having a look in my hatchery...? I have all eeveeloutions except Leafeon, and Glaceon is in the middle of being updated, I don't have the female in the picture anymore...(I can show you the pair though!)

The link is down there...----v
@Rayquazas

Um...Well, not sure if it's what you're looking for, but can I just leave you with having a look in my hatchery...? I have all eeveeloutions except Leafeon, and Glaceon is in the middle of being updated, I don't have the female in the picture anymore...(I can show you the pair though!)

The link is down there...----v
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Rayinuya
that's totally fine! i completely understand

and yes, i did join at the last registration. thank you so much for the discount, i'll definitely buy one off of you
@Rayinuya
that's totally fine! i completely understand

and yes, i did join at the last registration. thank you so much for the discount, i'll definitely buy one off of you
ezimba19037356261600.gif
ezimba16187969236800.png
@Rayquazas Gen1 Salamence wannabe, with fire tert: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3047019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30471/3047019_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rayquazas
Gen1 Salamence wannabe, with fire tert:

3047019_350.png
Commissions Open!! PM me for info!
@NeophyteRedglare
i love your umbreons! how much are you looking for them?
@NeophyteRedglare
i love your umbreons! how much are you looking for them?
ezimba19037356261600.gif
ezimba16187969236800.png
@BriMK
thank you but i would want a Salamence themed dragon to have a white, maze, or ice underbelly
@BriMK
thank you but i would want a Salamence themed dragon to have a white, maze, or ice underbelly
ezimba19037356261600.gif
ezimba16187969236800.png
@Rayquazas

It depends on the hatchling...Ridgebacks go for 25k t, and imps go for 35k t (They're all triple gened, mind you, and correct eye colours), but I'm willing to give discounts because you're a new friend around here...:33
@Rayquazas

It depends on the hatchling...Ridgebacks go for 25k t, and imps go for 35k t (They're all triple gened, mind you, and correct eye colours), but I'm willing to give discounts because you're a new friend around here...:33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare
oh thank you! i was more interested in the ridgeback. how much would be okay for you?
@NeophyteRedglare
oh thank you! i was more interested in the ridgeback. how much would be okay for you?
ezimba19037356261600.gif
ezimba16187969236800.png
@Rayquazas

I can go down to 15k t, but am also willing to item/food trade for one, tbh. I like Seeker Broaches and Seeker Orbs, and I've been hoarding Sun Baked Oysters and Shadowmist Oysters as well...
@Rayquazas

I can go down to 15k t, but am also willing to item/food trade for one, tbh. I like Seeker Broaches and Seeker Orbs, and I've been hoarding Sun Baked Oysters and Shadowmist Oysters as well...
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

i'd like to do the treasure trade more, but i can see if i can item/food trade as well. how much would you like of those items?
@NeophyteRedglare

i'd like to do the treasure trade more, but i can see if i can item/food trade as well. how much would you like of those items?
ezimba19037356261600.gif
ezimba16187969236800.png
@Rayquazas

If you'd rather do treasure, there's no need for items...I was just listing optional methods if you wanted to save treasure. :33

The pair won't be ready for another sixteen days though...I'll add you to the pinglist when they've hatched, if you're still interested...
@Rayquazas

If you'd rather do treasure, there's no need for items...I was just listing optional methods if you wanted to save treasure. :33

The pair won't be ready for another sixteen days though...I'll add you to the pinglist when they've hatched, if you're still interested...
C2befjR.gif 000

164.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56