Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ON HOLD Triple Near Misses!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Queenmum
; v; Thank you!
@Queenmum
; v; Thank you!
@Kirobug No problem! c: Best of luck breeding, it's a cool and ambitious project.
@Kirobug No problem! c: Best of luck breeding, it's a cool and ambitious project.
Another reply post! o uo @emeralddragons The Spring tertiary is too far from Maize, sorry! ; v; @ricedemon Their colors are too far apart for a good chance at a triple, sorry! ; o; And i'm looking for a rose boy, not another female. @ainitori Leaf is too far from Maize, sorry! ; ^; @atrolock I might be interested! He doesn't seem to be for sale anymore, but is still in your lair, i'm guessing his sale expired? What did you have him priced as? @Aralynia Ahhhh i know, i just recently hatched my triple ice coatl, so pleaseddddd I'd love a ping! I grabbed the emerald boy! I have renaming scrolls of my own in case i want to rename him ; v; I don't want to try and take the obsidian girl from your if you're attached so no worries! She's quiet lovely~ @Taiti If a jade, aqua, or teal near triple miss shows up i'd love a ping! @DC111 I might be interested in the rose/white/rose boy, how much are you asking for? @severance I'd love to snag a one-off if there's on when they hatch! Send me a ping when they do? @isasparks ; o; They look like they're out of my budget, thank you for the offer though! @Pinkwater He has the same tertiary as my girl, so they won't have a chance at a triple ; ^; @andromeda A ping would be great! @Doughty They're quite lovely, would be up for trading one for one of my near-miss ice coatls maybe? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3417759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34178/3417759_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3417758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34178/3417758_350.png[/img] [/url] End of reply post 2;;
Another reply post! o uo

@emeralddragons
The Spring tertiary is too far from Maize, sorry! ; v;

@ricedemon
Their colors are too far apart for a good chance at a triple, sorry! ; o; And i'm looking for a rose boy, not another female.

@ainitori
Leaf is too far from Maize, sorry! ; ^;

@atrolock
I might be interested! He doesn't seem to be for sale anymore, but is still in your lair, i'm guessing his sale expired? What did you have him priced as?

@Aralynia
Ahhhh i know, i just recently hatched my triple ice coatl, so pleaseddddd
I'd love a ping!
I grabbed the emerald boy! I have renaming scrolls of my own in case i want to rename him ; v;
I don't want to try and take the obsidian girl from your if you're attached so no worries! She's quiet lovely~

@Taiti
If a jade, aqua, or teal near triple miss shows up i'd love a ping!

@DC111
I might be interested in the rose/white/rose boy, how much are you asking for?

@severance
I'd love to snag a one-off if there's on when they hatch! Send me a ping when they do?

@isasparks
; o; They look like they're out of my budget, thank you for the offer though!

@Pinkwater
He has the same tertiary as my girl, so they won't have a chance at a triple ; ^;

@andromeda
A ping would be great!

@Doughty
They're quite lovely, would be up for trading one for one of my near-miss ice coatls maybe?

3417759_350.png

3417758_350.png

End of reply post 2;;
@Kirobug

sure thing! They'll be here in a few days.
@Kirobug

sure thing! They'll be here in a few days.
x8xEApE.png
@doughty
typo'd your name in the reply post ahhhh;;
@doughty
typo'd your name in the reply post ahhhh;;
Last reply post!

@Mourn
; o; Would you trade for a near miss ice coatl? (or a triple ice skydancer?)

@Cryomancer
; v; He has a new home in my lair, thank you!
If there's aqua near misses, i'd love a ping!

@nemi
I already have white triples, but thanks!

@Bluradic
I already have a near miss ivory girl, but thank you!

@Luxi
They're out of my budget sorry!

@Teatree
It's alright! One more offer doesn't hurt haha
I grabbed the teal/aqua/teal boy, thanks! ; v;
Last reply post!

@Mourn
; o; Would you trade for a near miss ice coatl? (or a triple ice skydancer?)

@Cryomancer
; v; He has a new home in my lair, thank you!
If there's aqua near misses, i'd love a ping!

@nemi
I already have white triples, but thanks!

@Bluradic
I already have a near miss ivory girl, but thank you!

@Luxi
They're out of my budget sorry!

@Teatree
It's alright! One more offer doesn't hurt haha
I grabbed the teal/aqua/teal boy, thanks! ; v;
@Kirobug
Alright I will definitely ping you when they're born. :) Should be within the next day after rollover. ^^ hehe

And I don't mind if you want the obsidian girl, I need the lair space, and I think she'd be getting a good home so eh. xD :3 It's up to you hehe
@Kirobug
Alright I will definitely ping you when they're born. :) Should be within the next day after rollover. ^^ hehe

And I don't mind if you want the obsidian girl, I need the lair space, and I think she'd be getting a good home so eh. xD :3 It's up to you hehe
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@aralynia
How much would you want for her? ; v;
@aralynia
How much would you want for her? ; v;
@Kirobug
About 70k? I originally bought her for 80k cause I was gunna use her for a fun breeding program (Was an extensive one to end with a TG, Obs/obs/Bright Coatl; but I'm not finding the time to do it, or the space. xD And I'd rather she go and be used). I can go lower if you really want me to though. ~

Edit: With much consideration, I know that the prices have changed since the time that I had bought her, so if you'd want her for 50k like the emerald boy, it'd be okie.. ^^ Just let me know.
@Kirobug
About 70k? I originally bought her for 80k cause I was gunna use her for a fun breeding program (Was an extensive one to end with a TG, Obs/obs/Bright Coatl; but I'm not finding the time to do it, or the space. xD And I'd rather she go and be used). I can go lower if you really want me to though. ~

Edit: With much consideration, I know that the prices have changed since the time that I had bought her, so if you'd want her for 50k like the emerald boy, it'd be okie.. ^^ Just let me know.
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@Kirobug

Great! I've added you to their list.
@Kirobug

Great! I've added you to their list.
if you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
5Uwxeis.gif 12561368.png12380466.png12554188.png12263706.png12561367.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9