Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Specific Dragons!
1 2 3
@Itoshii
Hmm, the Jade is throwing me off, sorry. Thank you very much for offering her, though, and I totally get what you mean about not wanting to exalt dragons with double colors. xD

Hi @Alicorn! Wow, that dragon is so close and yet so far! Thank you so much for offering, but the wings are unfortunately outside the range I need.
@Itoshii
Hmm, the Jade is throwing me off, sorry. Thank you very much for offering her, though, and I totally get what you mean about not wanting to exalt dragons with double colors. xD

Hi @Alicorn! Wow, that dragon is so close and yet so far! Thank you so much for offering, but the wings are unfortunately outside the range I need.
@Ganondorf

I have a pair of imps that could give speckle / shim / crackle (more likely speckle / seraph / crackle though) but the closest color-wise would be midnight / fire / ice (likely too far a cry from obsidian? Their range is here). Let me know if you want to be notified for any particular combo?
@Ganondorf

I have a pair of imps that could give speckle / shim / crackle (more likely speckle / seraph / crackle though) but the closest color-wise would be midnight / fire / ice (likely too far a cry from obsidian? Their range is here). Let me know if you want to be notified for any particular combo?
~~~~Happy Flying!~~~~
x0tFThs.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gifelGm1jC.png
(~Skylth~)
Hi @Skylth! If you somehow happen to get Midnight/Fire/Ice from that, hmm....
Alternatively, I've been contemplating White for the tert, so if you happened to get White as well, I may very well be interested. Unless you are breeding them for other reasons, don't breed for my sake, as I am very picky, and probably won't be interested in anything but the closest you can get. Thank you for posting the suggestion, though!
Hi @Skylth! If you somehow happen to get Midnight/Fire/Ice from that, hmm....
Alternatively, I've been contemplating White for the tert, so if you happened to get White as well, I may very well be interested. Unless you are breeding them for other reasons, don't breed for my sake, as I am very picky, and probably won't be interested in anything but the closest you can get. Thank you for posting the suggestion, though!
@Ganondorf

They are going to stay a pair for quite a while, so no worries! They're going to be RTB tomorrow but I'm a dork and filled up my nests today (whoops) so they won't be breeding until the end of the week. I'll stick you on my clan profile list for the combos so I won't forget ^_^
@Ganondorf

They are going to stay a pair for quite a while, so no worries! They're going to be RTB tomorrow but I'm a dork and filled up my nests today (whoops) so they won't be breeding until the end of the week. I'll stick you on my clan profile list for the combos so I won't forget ^_^
~~~~Happy Flying!~~~~
x0tFThs.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gifelGm1jC.png
(~Skylth~)
@Skylth
Ah, alright. Thank you!
@Skylth
Ah, alright. Thank you!
@ganondorf Any interest in this guy? He's not really got the genes or colors you were looking for, but he still rather reminds me a hibiscus flower. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1491138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14912/1491138_350.png[/img] [/url] fire iri/leaf stripes/rose
@ganondorf Any interest in this guy? He's not really got the genes or colors you were looking for, but he still rather reminds me a hibiscus flower. :)

1491138_350.png

fire iri/leaf stripes/rose
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
Hello @koigras! He is very pretty, but I've just bought another male dragon very similar to him, sorry!
Hello @koigras! He is very pretty, but I've just bought another male dragon very similar to him, sorry!
@Ganondorf I have this dragon who reminds me of a maple tree in autumn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1548105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15482/1548105_350.png[/img] [/url] soil/fire seraph/rust
@Ganondorf
I have this dragon who reminds me of a maple tree in autumn:

1548105_350.png

soil/fire seraph/rust
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
Hi @scribblingface! Oooh, that is one eye-catching Skydancer... I'm unfortunately out of space and treasure, though, so I'd only take her for a dragon swap.
Hi @scribblingface! Oooh, that is one eye-catching Skydancer... I'm unfortunately out of space and treasure, though, so I'd only take her for a dragon swap.
@Ganondorf I'd swap her for one of the splash male ridgies, if you're willing? I know they're x/x/y so it's not quite an equal trade, but they're the only for-sale dragons in your lair I'd be interested in :S
@Ganondorf I'd swap her for one of the splash male ridgies, if you're willing? I know they're x/x/y so it's not quite an equal trade, but they're the only for-sale dragons in your lair I'd be interested in :S
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
1 2 3