Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Gold Circuit, trade what you want
1 2 3 4
@cakespeare sure thing, hard to resist the bling isn't it? XP

Heck, while I'm at it I'll start up a thread for some of my other pairs in a little while. Pardon my newbie-ness but I didn't my wild tastes would be of much interest around here!
@cakespeare sure thing, hard to resist the bling isn't it? XP

Heck, while I'm at it I'll start up a thread for some of my other pairs in a little while. Pardon my newbie-ness but I didn't my wild tastes would be of much interest around here!
@wildwolfram
Haaaaa, sorry I'm late! Busy day at work today. I'll set up the crossroads :)
@wildwolfram
Haaaaa, sorry I'm late! Busy day at work today. I'll set up the crossroads :)
@Euchre
No problem! I'll be in the same boat once the holiday blitz is in full swing. Little fellow's been sent, hope he gets along nicely with your clan!
@Euchre
No problem! I'll be in the same boat once the holiday blitz is in full swing. Little fellow's been sent, hope he gets along nicely with your clan!
@Svaeshtari @SilverMidnight
There are two eggs with your names on them if you're still interested!

@Cakespeare
Sorry, two eggs means you're the odd man out this time around. Scratch that, you can have one if you want after all
@Svaeshtari @SilverMidnight
There are two eggs with your names on them if you're still interested!

@Cakespeare
Sorry, two eggs means you're the odd man out this time around. Scratch that, you can have one if you want after all
@WildWolfRam -

I'd love one. Are you still seeking Exalt Fodder for them?
@WildWolfRam -

I'd love one. Are you still seeking Exalt Fodder for them?
@WildWolfRam I'm going to have to pass and let @Cakespeare have a chance this time. workin' on a lair expansion (as always lol)

Thanks, though, and I am definitely still interested, please ping me again next time around?
@WildWolfRam I'm going to have to pass and let @Cakespeare have a chance this time. workin' on a lair expansion (as always lol)

Thanks, though, and I am definitely still interested, please ping me again next time around?
@Svaeshtari Alright. Just as a heads up I'm splitting the pair next time but they'll be back together after that. Morgra will be dating Regalis the Pearlcatcher and AuSurath to CrescentRose the Skydancer if you'd be interest in either of those pairings right around New Year's.

@SilverMidnight yup, anything you don't mind going to serve the Earthshaker. Since it'll be a few days until they hatch, maybe you could hold something that'll be an adult/close to adulthood come hatchday? Not required but I'd certainly appreciate it :)
@Svaeshtari Alright. Just as a heads up I'm splitting the pair next time but they'll be back together after that. Morgra will be dating Regalis the Pearlcatcher and AuSurath to CrescentRose the Skydancer if you'd be interest in either of those pairings right around New Year's.

@SilverMidnight yup, anything you don't mind going to serve the Earthshaker. Since it'll be a few days until they hatch, maybe you could hold something that'll be an adult/close to adulthood come hatchday? Not required but I'd certainly appreciate it :)
@WildWolfRam -

Sounds good!
@WildWolfRam -

Sounds good!
@WildWolfRam -

Found something, I'll make sure it's good for you when the clutch hatches.

...Honestly, I found two somethings. Then I checked the colors of the baby I'd just bought for Exalt Fodder... and realized they were absolutely stunning. So, uh. I have Plentiful projects I should get to, next. *innocent whistle*
@WildWolfRam -

Found something, I'll make sure it's good for you when the clutch hatches.

...Honestly, I found two somethings. Then I checked the colors of the baby I'd just bought for Exalt Fodder... and realized they were absolutely stunning. So, uh. I have Plentiful projects I should get to, next. *innocent whistle*
@WildWolfram Hi, I don't have space in my lair currently and I'm still waiting for breeding pairs that I'm sharing with a few friends. I'd like to give my spot to anyone else who is interested. I'd still like to be part of the ping list in the future though. Sorry if it's a hassle!
@WildWolfram Hi, I don't have space in my lair currently and I'm still waiting for breeding pairs that I'm sharing with a few friends. I'd like to give my spot to anyone else who is interested. I'd still like to be part of the ping list in the future though. Sorry if it's a hassle!
S1RYPFw.png
1 2 3 4