Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ✿ Kari's Imps: [T] 3 IriShim Green
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Anything in the golden, orange or red ranges I am all for. If you happen to like any of the above I am more than willing to hold for a possibility. I also do have my pairs starting this weekend through the next two weeks if you would rather.
Anything in the golden, orange or red ranges I am all for. If you happen to like any of the above I am more than willing to hold for a possibility. I also do have my pairs starting this weekend through the next two weeks if you would rather.
@slikari Would you like to take this boy for one of your hatchling from mabil x midir pair..? BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1222129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12222/1222129_350.png[/img] [/url] Male PrimaryMaize Tiger SecondaryGrey Shimmer TertiarySoil Basic
@slikari
Would you like to take this boy for one of your hatchling from mabil x midir pair..?

BBCode:

1222129_350.png

Male

PrimaryMaize Tiger
SecondaryGrey Shimmer
TertiarySoil Basic
35326_s.gif
@slikari
That Sounds good ^.^
@slikari
That Sounds good ^.^
35326_s.gif
@slikari ahh could you hold that tomato/maroon/ivory male for me? I'll have the treasure by the end of the weekend if things go well!! u v ub
@slikari ahh could you hold that tomato/maroon/ivory male for me? I'll have the treasure by the end of the weekend if things go well!! u v ub
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@slikari
Ah no thanks - not quite what I'm looking for! ^^'
@slikari
Ah no thanks - not quite what I'm looking for! ^^'
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@slikari ahh I'm short by quite a bit at the moment, and I'm currently on mobile so I can't make some quick treasure _(:'3
So if no one else is interested in him when I get home I'll try to send the 50k as soon as I can!
@slikari ahh I'm short by quite a bit at the moment, and I'm currently on mobile so I can't make some quick treasure _(:'3
So if no one else is interested in him when I get home I'll try to send the 50k as soon as I can!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
That fine @slikari - but the dragon that i offer is now sold D: I'm truly sorry but i don't have anything else to offer! Thank you for pinging anyway! They are soo gorgeous :0 Best of luck with them ^..^
That fine @slikari - but the dragon that i offer is now sold D: I'm truly sorry but i don't have anything else to offer! Thank you for pinging anyway! They are soo gorgeous :0 Best of luck with them ^..^
35326_s.gif
@slikari I AM BACK BECAUSE I FINALLY DECIDED WHAT LISTS I WANT TO BE ON
can i be put on the ping lists for faelli x faurem, coulais x cades, saphys x saine, and pazca x poine please? :D (im probably gonna keep coming back and slowly ask to be added to all of them.......melts into a puddle)
@slikari I AM BACK BECAUSE I FINALLY DECIDED WHAT LISTS I WANT TO BE ON
can i be put on the ping lists for faelli x faurem, coulais x cades, saphys x saine, and pazca x poine please? :D (im probably gonna keep coming back and slowly ask to be added to all of them.......melts into a puddle)
Gexm3qY.png
sunny
fr+2 - they/he/she
» hatchery
» wishlist
lightning.gif
@Slikari, I would like to be alerted when you have an imperial with greens/greens/greens and the pair that can be greens/yellows/Oranges.

I will be looking to trade since I just dumped all my treasure helping my husband triple gene his Obs/White/White imp pair. What I can offer in return is one of my tree frogs (triple gene) or a dual gene imp that is nature themed. If you consider this acceptable then I would be very happy to do business with ya :D
@Slikari, I would like to be alerted when you have an imperial with greens/greens/greens and the pair that can be greens/yellows/Oranges.

I will be looking to trade since I just dumped all my treasure helping my husband triple gene his Obs/White/White imp pair. What I can offer in return is one of my tree frogs (triple gene) or a dual gene imp that is nature themed. If you consider this acceptable then I would be very happy to do business with ya :D
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
I don't trade reserves either @Slikari. I just like to know what pairs users are interested in ahead of time so when they do breed, I can hold the hatchling of choice until we can do the 1:1 dragon trade since waiting a month or more can be a pain. Do you have a preference on gender?
I don't trade reserves either @Slikari. I just like to know what pairs users are interested in ahead of time so when they do breed, I can hold the hatchling of choice until we can do the 1:1 dragon trade since waiting a month or more can be a pain. Do you have a preference on gender?
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11