Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Tripple gene fename snapper for trade
1 2
@Taarnfalk

They give me the same problem, they r too close to black/white to breed warm colors with them... Im looking for something within light blues/greens/yellow oranges with atleast 2 colors .. o.o
@Taarnfalk

They give me the same problem, they r too close to black/white to breed warm colors with them... Im looking for something within light blues/greens/yellow oranges with atleast 2 colors .. o.o
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium all well these three are the only ire/shim/circuit that i want to get rid off :D

i guess i wait 4 days and see if your spirals produces a girl i like in exchange for the snapper girl :D
@nihilium all well these three are the only ire/shim/circuit that i want to get rid off :D

i guess i wait 4 days and see if your spirals produces a girl i like in exchange for the snapper girl :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk

I guess that would be the easiest thing to do.. unless ud be interested in buying the female? The color range really rocks *makes grabby hands at ur male*

lol

Mine has rust as tertiary, doesnt work for them :(
Id so buy one of their babies lol
@Taarnfalk

I guess that would be the easiest thing to do.. unless ud be interested in buying the female? The color range really rocks *makes grabby hands at ur male*

lol

Mine has rust as tertiary, doesnt work for them :(
Id so buy one of their babies lol
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium nah i wait for a hatchling from either the pair you got now or a later one :D im broke
@nihilium nah i wait for a hatchling from either the pair you got now or a later one :D im broke
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@
Taarnfalk
Ill probably only have about 10-20 hatchlings over the next 15-20 days xDD

Its just that their color range really rocks and id love to see them together since Im absolutely missing a good idea for my lady...
on the other hand I already bought a temporary mate for her (which I cant stand looking at, but finding cool male iri snappers is hard.)) and ...*sigh*
But I really want to see them breed lol
@
Taarnfalk
Ill probably only have about 10-20 hatchlings over the next 15-20 days xDD

Its just that their color range really rocks and id love to see them together since Im absolutely missing a good idea for my lady...
on the other hand I already bought a temporary mate for her (which I cant stand looking at, but finding cool male iri snappers is hard.)) and ...*sigh*
But I really want to see them breed lol
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium heh my english is failing me on this one :D you still want the female snapper for one of the spiral pairs babies if there is one i like ?

not english so simetimes its hard to understand :D
@nihilium heh my english is failing me on this one :D you still want the female snapper for one of the spiral pairs babies if there is one i like ?

not english so simetimes its hard to understand :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk
Im just rambling too much xD

YES, I still want to trade one of my comming hatchlings for ur female. Very much!

Im just trying to find a way to breed my spirals with urs because .. they are MADE for eachother o.o
Maybe we can breed them for just 1-2 cycles and split the clutches?
Or u get the female and I run off with the babies xD
@Taarnfalk
Im just rambling too much xD

YES, I still want to trade one of my comming hatchlings for ur female. Very much!

Im just trying to find a way to breed my spirals with urs because .. they are MADE for eachother o.o
Maybe we can breed them for just 1-2 cycles and split the clutches?
Or u get the female and I run off with the babies xD
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium :P ahh that is what you ment :) ehmm the spiral girl im trading the snapper for is going to be my spirals mate :P.. but i defo do the trade for the midnight girl of yours and give you the snapper plus 1 hatchling from their pair if you like :D
@nihilium :P ahh that is what you ment :) ehmm the spiral girl im trading the snapper for is going to be my spirals mate :P.. but i defo do the trade for the midnight girl of yours and give you the snapper plus 1 hatchling from their pair if you like :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk
Thats a great plan B for if we really cant find a matchling female in my nest! :3
@Taarnfalk
Thats a great plan B for if we really cant find a matchling female in my nest! :3
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium hehe :D ping me when the hatches :D
@nihilium hehe :D ping me when the hatches :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

1 2