Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | All Traded!
1 2 3
@Neev

I'd be interested in trading the Silver boy for the Coal/Navy Spiral :P Wow, A PC and Snapper this go around! Time to match up breeding pairs~ xD
@Neev

I'd be interested in trading the Silver boy for the Coal/Navy Spiral :P Wow, A PC and Snapper this go around! Time to match up breeding pairs~ xD
y1CAqnl.pngj5rVrOH.pngN6Thvfi.png
@Aigis

Hm, I'm torn. On one side he would be really useful for doing DB's with Imperials, and I could add Genes to him. On the other hand, they have such long cooldowns, and I'm an impatient person.

Ah, heck, why not :3 The Coal/Navy boy was barely taken by the person above you, but I'd be happy to trade the Stonewash boy :3

Edit: Aw, you don't have to be afraid when Offering to me~ I never bite, I swear. I think your spiral is lovely, anyway~
@Aigis

Hm, I'm torn. On one side he would be really useful for doing DB's with Imperials, and I could add Genes to him. On the other hand, they have such long cooldowns, and I'm an impatient person.

Ah, heck, why not :3 The Coal/Navy boy was barely taken by the person above you, but I'd be happy to trade the Stonewash boy :3

Edit: Aw, you don't have to be afraid when Offering to me~ I never bite, I swear. I think your spiral is lovely, anyway~
Oh, man, if only I knew you would love Pearlcatchers so much, I could've offered a couple for that Seraph Male you had earlier x)
Oh, man, if only I knew you would love Pearlcatchers so much, I could've offered a couple for that Seraph Male you had earlier x)
Pretend I wrote something here.
@Raivoid
Alright, I can send the crossroad now if you'd like? Lemme just remove his familiar^^
@Raivoid
Alright, I can send the crossroad now if you'd like? Lemme just remove his familiar^^
@Aigis

Okay! Go ahead and send the crossroads whenever you're ready. Man, those Spirals went faster than I expected xD

Also, If you liked the Seraph boy that much, his parents will be breedable again in 14 days. Their range is pretty strict, so the likelihood of a similar baby is pretty high :P

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=5,8,19,35,1,54,2

I don't usually do reserves, but I can let you know when they breed/hatch, in case you want one then?
@Aigis

Okay! Go ahead and send the crossroads whenever you're ready. Man, those Spirals went faster than I expected xD

Also, If you liked the Seraph boy that much, his parents will be breedable again in 14 days. Their range is pretty strict, so the likelihood of a similar baby is pretty high :P

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=5,8,19,35,1,54,2

I don't usually do reserves, but I can let you know when they breed/hatch, in case you want one then?
@Raivoid
Oh, that would be fantastic, you dont even know how excited I am right now x) I better start playing some Fairgrounds games, if I wanna buy some dragons to trade you! Maybe I could just offer treasure in general for one of those beautiful future babies...
Just for that, I'll send you some gems, as payment for the trouble^^ Wow, I'm in a fantastic mood right now...

You're very kind, do you know that?
@Raivoid
Oh, that would be fantastic, you dont even know how excited I am right now x) I better start playing some Fairgrounds games, if I wanna buy some dragons to trade you! Maybe I could just offer treasure in general for one of those beautiful future babies...
Just for that, I'll send you some gems, as payment for the trouble^^ Wow, I'm in a fantastic mood right now...

You're very kind, do you know that?
@Aigis

Aw, I'm glad you're happy! They've had a nice history with clutch sizes, too. Their first ever was four eggs, and their second, this one, was three :3 Hopefully they stick to it this time!

Either a Trade or Treasure is fine with me~ I'll even give you a discount, since it's a reserve. Even a Single Gened trade would do!

Aw, You don't need to send me gems! I just felt bad that you missed out, is all~ Besides, I'm swimming in Spirals right now, with Two breeding pairs of em' and a Spiral/PC DB on the way :3

I'll go make a note on my profile so I don't forget! You can get first pick, of course~
@Aigis

Aw, I'm glad you're happy! They've had a nice history with clutch sizes, too. Their first ever was four eggs, and their second, this one, was three :3 Hopefully they stick to it this time!

Either a Trade or Treasure is fine with me~ I'll even give you a discount, since it's a reserve. Even a Single Gened trade would do!

Aw, You don't need to send me gems! I just felt bad that you missed out, is all~ Besides, I'm swimming in Spirals right now, with Two breeding pairs of em' and a Spiral/PC DB on the way :3

I'll go make a note on my profile so I don't forget! You can get first pick, of course~
@Raivoid

Aw, geez, I dont think you realize how great of a person this is making you out to be ;3 You're just too nice for your own good, I cant repay you enough! But thank you. Very much. I'll be sure to make a great offer, you dont even need to discount.
@Raivoid

Aw, geez, I dont think you realize how great of a person this is making you out to be ;3 You're just too nice for your own good, I cant repay you enough! But thank you. Very much. I'll be sure to make a great offer, you dont even need to discount.
@Aigis

It's my pleasure! It's nice to know that one of my hatchlings will have a good home right off the bat. Don't scramble to get the treasure, either! They still have two weeks until the breed, and I don't mind holding for people~ There's no need to rush :P

By the way, I'm working on outfitting the Wildclaw you traded me. I hope you don't mind that I changed his name? Next will be genes~
@Aigis

It's my pleasure! It's nice to know that one of my hatchlings will have a good home right off the bat. Don't scramble to get the treasure, either! They still have two weeks until the breed, and I don't mind holding for people~ There's no need to rush :P

By the way, I'm working on outfitting the Wildclaw you traded me. I hope you don't mind that I changed his name? Next will be genes~
@Raivoid

Ah, he's your dragon now, why would I throw a fit if you changed his name? ^_^ Actually, I should apologize for not sending a Renaming Scroll, my goodness I cant believe I forgot. And I cant wait to see him all decked out in new clothing and style ;3
@Raivoid

Ah, he's your dragon now, why would I throw a fit if you changed his name? ^_^ Actually, I should apologize for not sending a Renaming Scroll, my goodness I cant believe I forgot. And I cant wait to see him all decked out in new clothing and style ;3
1 2 3