Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Iri/Shimmer Imp [Caribbean/Royal]
1 2 3 4 5
@Peixes Okay, thank you so much for offering anyway. If you want, I can ping you next month if I get a similiar girl?

@Lusewing Well, then, congratulations, seems like we have a deal. ;) Definitely can't get better than that, haha. And yeah, the tert matches awesomely, doesn't it? ;D If you want, we can make the trade right now already, then you have your girl and don't have to wait until September 2nd. ;)

@Vitani Which of the two Imps were you talking about? The white one just got traded, sorry.
@Peixes Okay, thank you so much for offering anyway. If you want, I can ping you next month if I get a similiar girl?

@Lusewing Well, then, congratulations, seems like we have a deal. ;) Definitely can't get better than that, haha. And yeah, the tert matches awesomely, doesn't it? ;D If you want, we can make the trade right now already, then you have your girl and don't have to wait until September 2nd. ;)

@Vitani Which of the two Imps were you talking about? The white one just got traded, sorry.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba
The white one. lol It's okay though. :)
@Sheba
The white one. lol It's okay though. :)
UZ6dqn4.png
@Sheba Thanks for the offer but I have a pair that will produce those colors for me now! :) Everyone wins!
@Sheba Thanks for the offer but I have a pair that will produce those colors for me now! :) Everyone wins!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Sheba
*Jumps around like a little kid*

^.^ So happy right now. Ok I will set up the trade for her and Eclipse and then I will PM you when the eggs hatch for the other two clutches
@Sheba
*Jumps around like a little kid*

^.^ So happy right now. Ok I will set up the trade for her and Eclipse and then I will PM you when the eggs hatch for the other two clutches
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
@Peixes Awesome! Glad to hear that! :D Good luck with getting the babies you want then!

@Lusewing Feel free to set up the trade as soon as you're ready then, I already unequipped the familiar from my girl, so I'm all ready here. :) And I also look forward to your clutches. :D Will you boon them or not, by the way? Just so that I know when I need lair space, haha.
@Peixes Awesome! Glad to hear that! :D Good luck with getting the babies you want then!

@Lusewing Feel free to set up the trade as soon as you're ready then, I already unequipped the familiar from my girl, so I'm all ready here. :) And I also look forward to your clutches. :D Will you boon them or not, by the way? Just so that I know when I need lair space, haha.
@Sheba

Crossroads sorted. I will likely boon. With luck I will have some gems by then but if any thing changes I will PM and let you know. You will have first pick on BOTH clutches so you will be informed as soon as possible.
@Sheba

Crossroads sorted. I will likely boon. With luck I will have some gems by then but if any thing changes I will PM and let you know. You will have first pick on BOTH clutches so you will be informed as soon as possible.
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
@Lusewing Sounds awesome, I look forward to the babies! 8D Trade accepted, so you now have your pretty girl! :) Have fun with her!
@Lusewing Sounds awesome, I look forward to the babies! 8D Trade accepted, so you now have your pretty girl! :) Have fun with her!
@Sheba Now i just have to think of the perfect name for her and give her Gembond
@Sheba Now i just have to think of the perfect name for her and give her Gembond
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
@Lusewing Names tend to be the hardest for me. I have so many unnamed dragons still just because I never can think of names, not even with the help of a naming website, haha. XD
@Lusewing Names tend to be the hardest for me. I have so many unnamed dragons still just because I never can think of names, not even with the help of a naming website, haha. XD
@Sheba - She's so pretty *A* I've been looking something like her all day lol. (Assuming she's left? Hope I'm not too late on this) I have this male I'm looking to trade. Could also throw in a little bit of treasure aha. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=490940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4910/490940_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sheba - She's so pretty *A*
I've been looking something like her all day lol. (Assuming she's left? Hope I'm not too late on this)

I have this male I'm looking to trade. Could also throw in a little bit of treasure aha.

490940_350.png
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
1 2 3 4 5