Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Obsidian Snapper Female needs a mate
1 2
@Hitsugaya
if you are still interested, I think your gorgeous boy would be the best option :3 like the color range and all, so if you are still interested please let me know :3
@Hitsugaya
if you are still interested, I think your gorgeous boy would be the best option :3 like the color range and all, so if you are still interested please let me know :3
@zino I thought I offered him to someone! xD I'm still interested but I offered him to a friend as well and he might take him up so need to hear back from him first~
@zino I thought I offered him to someone! xD I'm still interested but I offered him to a friend as well and he might take him up so need to hear back from him first~
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@Hitsugaya
alrighty :3 let me know when you can~~
@Hitsugaya
alrighty :3 let me know when you can~~
and so I am going to go with the pearlcatcher as the mate for my snapper :33 sorry to everyone else, hope to do buisiness with everyone else at some point though :p
and so I am going to go with the pearlcatcher as the mate for my snapper :33 sorry to everyone else, hope to do buisiness with everyone else at some point though :p
@zino Eeep I lost this thread! Wish I got back to you sooner but glad you found a replacement :)
@zino Eeep I lost this thread! Wish I got back to you sooner but glad you found a replacement :)
@hitsugaya
we should definately partner up sometime with the dragons though :33 you have some gorgeous dragons, and would be nice to work together!
@hitsugaya
we should definately partner up sometime with the dragons though :33 you have some gorgeous dragons, and would be nice to work together!
[center]I wanted to offer EndlessOcean from my clan to take the lady on a night out~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1924/192397_350.png[/img] Shadows Navy Steel Ready to breed in 12 days @Zino[/center]
I wanted to offer EndlessOcean from my clan to take the lady on a night out~
192397_350.png
Shadows Navy Steel
Ready to breed in 12 days
@Zino
I am needing an art refund from:
Rapido: 516423 Treasure
Rapido will not respond to me. This is their tumbler as well. Do not order art from them.
[/center]
@zino Thank you! If you're eyeing someone, now's a good time to tell me cause most of my dragons don't stay with me xD Well on the first page at least. The others have a better chance of staying.
@zino Thank you! If you're eyeing someone, now's a good time to tell me cause most of my dragons don't stay with me xD Well on the first page at least. The others have a better chance of staying.
1 2