Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Spring Egg Trade 2024!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

@sgkat

Gotcha!

@sgkat

Gotcha!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
8 eggs for me
8 eggs for me
[size=1]@alecyne @Azymations @Berrybbtr @BunnyBrina @caffeinefaerie @camwyn @crowbartender @Eialyne @gardening @Hexi @Kvon @LunarKitsune777 @Meadbhb @Obtoxicullous @PuzzledHart @Remnants @Saraceaser @sgkat @smeen @SmokyDuck @voidchimaera @windwheelaster @ZimeBelle [/size][br][br][b]The eggs have been randomized![/b][br][br]I highly encourage that you check out [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a-Lqd6gQgYyTssStedrwmfs3GN6hpiJsXRku3GACjCA/edit#gid=410042919]the spreadsheet[/url] and find who you will be sending to on on the 27th, and make sure we have you down for the correct number of eggs.[br][br]If you have any issues, please let me know. ----------------------------- Gotta say, I've been in a huge hiatus so I really love seeing all the new breeds and new genes in everyone's pairs! [emoji=guardian star size=2] And as a side note, @RaeOfTexas and @FerrisMint , since I've done the assignments early this week, there's still time to fit you in if by any chance you did nest your pairs and will be able to hatch on time, and just forgot to tell me how many eggs you got ;) if not, there's always next season!
@alecyne @Azymations @Berrybbtr @BunnyBrina @caffeinefaerie @camwyn @crowbartender @Eialyne @gardening @Hexi @Kvon @LunarKitsune777 @Meadbhb @Obtoxicullous @PuzzledHart @Remnants @Saraceaser @sgkat @smeen @SmokyDuck @voidchimaera @windwheelaster @ZimeBelle

The eggs have been randomized!

I highly encourage that you check out the spreadsheet and find who you will be sending to on on the 27th, and make sure we have you down for the correct number of eggs.

If you have any issues, please let me know.

Gotta say, I've been in a huge hiatus so I really love seeing all the new breeds and new genes in everyone's pairs!

And as a side note, @RaeOfTexas and @FerrisMint , since I've done the assignments early this week, there's still time to fit you in if by any chance you did nest your pairs and will be able to hatch on time, and just forgot to tell me how many eggs you got ;) if not, there's always next season!
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@LehLora @Hexi I was finishing up my last semester and it knocked me over a little, I still have a couple days left on my nest ;o; I'll send my eggs out as soon as they're hatched, I'm sorry @Berrybbtr, Hexi, and @sgkat . Happy Egg Trade and thanks for your patience!
@LehLora @Hexi I was finishing up my last semester and it knocked me over a little, I still have a couple days left on my nest ;o; I'll send my eggs out as soon as they're hatched, I'm sorry @Berrybbtr, Hexi, and @sgkat . Happy Egg Trade and thanks for your patience!
tumblr_ooob4dFMFG1w7li2do2_500.png
@SmokyDuck it's alright, life happens sometimes hahaha thanks for letting us know!
@SmokyDuck it's alright, life happens sometimes hahaha thanks for letting us know!
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
Almost time! We are supposed to have some bad weather in our area tonight and tomorrow. If I dont send out my hatches it'll be because we lost power and i'll get them out asap, I promise.
Almost time! We are supposed to have some bad weather in our area tonight and tomorrow. If I dont send out my hatches it'll be because we lost power and i'll get them out asap, I promise.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
@lehlora hi!! i'm so sorry but apparently i missed a day of incubating without realizing, will i have to pull out of the swap or will them being a day late be okay?
@lehlora hi!! i'm so sorry but apparently i missed a day of incubating without realizing, will i have to pull out of the swap or will them being a day late be okay?
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
Sent all my four hatchlings to the assigned people! [emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
Sent all my four hatchlings to the assigned people!

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
All of my little Ones got sent to the assigned people too!
All of my little Ones got sent to the assigned people too!
Bunny's Humble Hatchery Cheap-8.png
My lone egg turned out to be elegant [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94664540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/946646/94664540_350.png[/img][/url] Sending him off to his new keeper.
My lone egg turned out to be elegant
94664540_350.png
Sending him off to his new keeper.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9