Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | My dragons for hibden items
1 2 3
Hello, I would like to trade my unwanted dragons for items I need for my hibden or familiars that I don't have yet in my bestiary. [center][b]Dragons:[/b][/center] All dragons here: [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/677333/2432167/1[/url] [center][b]Hibden items I need:[/b][/center] [item=Remove Gene: Secondary] [item=Wind Runestone] [item=Dunerunner] [item=Prickly Strangler] [item=Fennec Kitsune] [item=Crowned Bonepriest] [item=Iridescent Scaleback] [item=Tricolor Viperpillar] [item=Barbed Tail] x15 [item=Pleco] x15 [item=Giant Desert Centipede] x25 [item=Delta Orchid] x25 [item=Fragrant Orchid] x25 [item=Gaboon Caterpillar] x34 [item=Buff Primary Feathers] x25 [item=Fennec Mask] x11 [item=Charcoal Kitsune Mask] x15 [item=Bonepriest Venom] x25 [item=Iridescent Cloth] x6 [item=Cheerful Chime] x5 [item=Dancer's Bell] x1
Hello, I would like to trade my unwanted dragons for items I need for my hibden or familiars that I don't have yet in my bestiary.
Dragons:
All dragons here: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/677333/2432167/1

Hibden items I need:
Remove Gene: Secondary
Wind Runestone
Dunerunner Prickly Strangler Fennec Kitsune Crowned Bonepriest Iridescent Scaleback Tricolor Viperpillar
Barbed Tail x15 Pleco x15 Giant Desert Centipede x25 Delta Orchid x25 Fragrant Orchid x25 Gaboon Caterpillar x34
Buff Primary Feathers x25 Fennec Mask x11 Charcoal Kitsune Mask x15 Bonepriest Venom x25 Iridescent Cloth x6 Cheerful Chime x5 Dancer's Bell x1
Added more dragons!
Added more dragons!
#89104090 looks very pretty!

FYI, you can get the Augite protector for 2gems on the realm wide auctions. The earth runestone is an arm and a leg but I'll see if I can get one when scavenging (see first sentence). Blew all my gathering on food...
#89104090 looks very pretty!

FYI, you can get the Augite protector for 2gems on the realm wide auctions. The earth runestone is an arm and a leg but I'll see if I can get one when scavenging (see first sentence). Blew all my gathering on food...
Update: I got some of the items as a gift, so now I need new items!

@thymolphthalein
Thank you for the info! I always forget to check the auctions XD
Btw I don't need the Earth Runestone anymore but I would be very happy if you have / can get something from the updated list :)
Update: I got some of the items as a gift, so now I need new items!

@thymolphthalein
Thank you for the info! I always forget to check the auctions XD
Btw I don't need the Earth Runestone anymore but I would be very happy if you have / can get something from the updated list :)
Added 2 new dragons!
Added 2 new dragons!
I've got enough of the bottled embers, slender ant, coral branded shrimp, flycatcher, and sakura owlet I can trade.

That being said, I'm pretty sure these are cheap off the AH it's up to you whether you want to accept them. If not, I'll see if I can scavenge a fire runestone tomorrow.
I've got enough of the bottled embers, slender ant, coral branded shrimp, flycatcher, and sakura owlet I can trade.

That being said, I'm pretty sure these are cheap off the AH it's up to you whether you want to accept them. If not, I'll see if I can scavenge a fire runestone tomorrow.
@thymolphthalein
I would happily take the cheaper items because I can unlock more slots that way
@thymolphthalein
I would happily take the cheaper items because I can unlock more slots that way
Added Undertide hatchlings!
Added Undertide hatchlings!
More hatchlings available!
More hatchlings available!
Hi! I'm interested in Spots. I have the following familiars for trade, that aren't in your bestiary. Let me know if any will suffice.

Brush Dodo
Umbra Wolf
Cloud Chaser
Red-Breasted Hainu
Ultramel Amphithere
Hi! I'm interested in Spots. I have the following familiars for trade, that aren't in your bestiary. Let me know if any will suffice.

Brush Dodo
Umbra Wolf
Cloud Chaser
Red-Breasted Hainu
Ultramel Amphithere
5i2GbMi.png
1 2 3