Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
@mothrave, I should be good for now, thank you though!
@mothrave, I should be good for now, thank you though!
@Ganondorf do you still need that lightning nest for tomorrow as well ? I can reserve a nest for you if you like : )
@Ganondorf do you still need that lightning nest for tomorrow as well ? I can reserve a nest for you if you like : )
dlPR7wK.png
@mothrave, I do have one arranged already, but thank you so much for the offer!
@mothrave, I do have one arranged already, but thank you so much for the offer!
@IncompleteSky do u still need those two lightning nests ? I can host both of them now : ) please lmk if not so I can move onto the next person in my back log as soon as possible !
@IncompleteSky do u still need those two lightning nests ? I can host both of them now : ) please lmk if not so I can move onto the next person in my back log as soon as possible !
dlPR7wK.png
@ShadowSnatcher @mackelleo @nikkits @DeathbyPixelz @Seismogenic @Torchiiko @CapnCryptid @LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @KingHorrorboros @MoonStoneCentaur

Looking for earth and fire nests, around 2 in total!
@ShadowSnatcher @mackelleo @nikkits @DeathbyPixelz @Seismogenic @Torchiiko @CapnCryptid @LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @KingHorrorboros @MoonStoneCentaur

Looking for earth and fire nests, around 2 in total!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@mothrave Oh that would be fantastic if you could! I'll send the CRs. Feel free to reject them if I was too late. Timezones are not fun sometimes. XD
@mothrave Oh that would be fantastic if you could! I'll send the CRs. Feel free to reject them if I was too late. Timezones are not fun sometimes. XD
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
@cinderrain

Hi! Do you still need a fire nest? If so, I can take your nest for after rollover! If not, just let me know and I"ll move on. Without response I'll hold for one day before moving on.
@cinderrain

Hi! Do you still need a fire nest? If so, I can take your nest for after rollover! If not, just let me know and I"ll move on. Without response I'll hold for one day before moving on.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Raybbit @Twizz @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Sargelily @Marcinerdy

Hi, I am looking for one wind nest please!
@Raybbit @Twizz @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Sargelily @Marcinerdy

Hi, I am looking for one wind nest please!
@ACrowNamedRaven

I can host your Wind nest.
@ACrowNamedRaven

I can host your Wind nest.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Thank you! Sending the CR now :-)
@Twizz

Thank you! Sending the CR now :-)