Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 798 799
@harpyja I kept a nest open for you send your pair whenever you’re ready!
@harpyja I kept a nest open for you send your pair whenever you’re ready!
lN2Q13f.png
@ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @Godrorress @RobotOcelot in need of a shadow nest !
@ToxicE @CaptainDrakken @Kamikire @Godrorress @RobotOcelot in need of a shadow nest !
dlPR7wK.png
@Saccharine @Mode @Istoki @Brambleshine @stayingdead @Akuesis

I need four plague nests for the 8th of January (for hatching on 13th) if anyone is able to accomodate for that date it would be much appreciated, splitting nests is fine.

Pinging in advance since I know thats a lot/there might be some hiccups because its specific. Dragons would be sent on the day of breeding (Jan 8th)

[EDIT: Akuesis will take 2 nests + Saccharine will take 2 nests! Thanks!]

I need four plague nests for the 8th of January (for hatching on 13th) if anyone is able to accomodate for that date it would be much appreciated, splitting nests is fine.

Pinging in advance since I know thats a lot/there might be some hiccups because its specific. Dragons would be sent on the day of breeding (Jan 8th)

[EDIT: Akuesis will take 2 nests + Saccharine will take 2 nests! Thanks!]
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
@Derogatory @lumibear @Meymo @1cmOfHappiness

Looking for one Water nest, thank you!
@Derogatory @lumibear @Meymo @1cmOfHappiness

Looking for one Water nest, thank you!
P5dRHZ6.png

@Kirmon64 @Giu @Firewitch912 @Ghyra @dinomilkshakes

Hey folks - before I head out to work, I wanted to give y'all an update. Several of us on the Plague nest rent list are still nesting a parts of a large bulk order that came in earlier in the week. My portion will be completed tomorrow, and I'll have all my nests open (briefly) again.

To my fellow nesters, I'm happy to take whatever combination of requests we need to get the backlog sorted out.

@Kirmon64 @Giu @Firewitch912 @Ghyra @dinomilkshakes

Hey folks - before I head out to work, I wanted to give y'all an update. Several of us on the Plague nest rent list are still nesting a parts of a large bulk order that came in earlier in the week. My portion will be completed tomorrow, and I'll have all my nests open (briefly) again.

To my fellow nesters, I'm happy to take whatever combination of requests we need to get the backlog sorted out.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@smeen I have a Water nest for you!
@smeen I have a Water nest for you!
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
@Istoki

Thank you so much for the update. Feel free to serve others before me since my request is rather specific and doesnt begin until the 8th.
@Istoki

Thank you so much for the update. Feel free to serve others before me since my request is rather specific and doesnt begin until the 8th.
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @goblincrunch

Hello, i am looking for 1 ice nest please :)
Thank you!
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura @goblincrunch

Hello, i am looking for 1 ice nest please :)
Thank you!
vpQz04I.png
@Kaelys07 Right here!
@Kaelys07 Right here!
T3mCp93.png

Someday, I'll make a proper signature.
Today is not that day.
IiJzT.gif
@chemicon @Macuil @aredshroom @ToxicE @Twizz @CaptainDrakken @dakotaawolven @Godrorress @HypoTheBognapper @Mode @sutaraito @Blackbirdy @Marcinerdy @goblincrunch

FOUND
@chemicon @Macuil @aredshroom @ToxicE @Twizz @CaptainDrakken @dakotaawolven @Godrorress @HypoTheBognapper @Mode @sutaraito @Blackbirdy @Marcinerdy @goblincrunch

FOUND
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 798 799