Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 813 814
@goblincrunch
Thank you!! Sending them over now! :D
@goblincrunch
Thank you!! Sending them over now! :D
P2zQGxb.png
@LucisAbsentia yes! I will send them over tomorrow when I get the chance; thank you so much!
@LucisAbsentia yes! I will send them over tomorrow when I get the chance; thank you so much!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@Alithium8 @aredshroom @OncePureVessel @Leopardmask @Solestial @Theorys @HypoTheBognapper @Macuil
looking for a nature nest!

@mothrave @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @T3CHN01R
and one lightning nest!
@Alithium8 @aredshroom @OncePureVessel @Leopardmask @Solestial @Theorys @HypoTheBognapper @Macuil
looking for a nature nest!

@mothrave @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @T3CHN01R
and one lightning nest!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@goblincrunch I can give you a nature nest!
@goblincrunch I can give you a nature nest!
53010422_A6IOqxHFtyjWEEO.gif
OncePureVessel
zhgfhgfcj.png robogender it/they/he
zhgfhgfcj.png FR time +3
zhgfhgfcj.png < Click here to visit the retirement home
zhgfhgfcj.png < Avatar dragon
zhgfhgfcj.png < Chaos gremlin alert!
zhgfhgfcj.png < Skin's and Accents Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < Adopt Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < Wishlist
@goblincrunch I can host your lightning nest !
@goblincrunch I can host your lightning nest !
dlPR7wK.png
Hello again! Looking for some nests today, can be split up or hosted by the same person :] Thank you in advance!

@Felawnie @KallyPaige @ThisIsMilkshake @Calidragon @Andromedus
FOUND

@ToxicE @RobotOcelot @Godrorress @Kamikire
FOUND

@dakotaawolven @Andromedus @Blackbirdy @Nixus @Shamura @aredshroom @OncePureVessel @chemicon @ToxicE @nezzous56 @tialanderrol @GhostBeach @HypoTheBognapper @TigerLily009 @goblincrunch @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Macuil @Godrorress @Mode @Twizz
FOUND
Hello again! Looking for some nests today, can be split up or hosted by the same person :] Thank you in advance!

@Felawnie @KallyPaige @ThisIsMilkshake @Calidragon @Andromedus
FOUND

@ToxicE @RobotOcelot @Godrorress @Kamikire
FOUND

@dakotaawolven @Andromedus @Blackbirdy @Nixus @Shamura @aredshroom @OncePureVessel @chemicon @ToxicE @nezzous56 @tialanderrol @GhostBeach @HypoTheBognapper @TigerLily009 @goblincrunch @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Macuil @Godrorress @Mode @Twizz
FOUND
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
@Chieftain I can offer two fodder nests after next rollover, but I'll only be able to accept the pairs around this same time tomorrow after my workday. If you don't mind the wait, go ahead and send!
@Chieftain I can offer two fodder nests after next rollover, but I'll only be able to accept the pairs around this same time tomorrow after my workday. If you don't mind the wait, go ahead and send!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom That's more than fine! There's no rush on the fodder nests so feel free to accept the 2 CRs whenever you're available :] Thank you!
@aredshroom That's more than fine! There's no rush on the fodder nests so feel free to accept the 2 CRs whenever you're available :] Thank you!
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
@Chieftain

I have 2 shadow nests available!
@Chieftain

I have 2 shadow nests available!
RqiX11c.png
e7Xupts.png
x
Wobot/Ray

MUYNhfy.png
vZmPWxA.png
kOrVr1y.png
hZipXGO.png
@ProbablyVelcro hi! i noticed you hadn't gotten a nest yet, do you still need one?
@ProbablyVelcro hi! i noticed you hadn't gotten a nest yet, do you still need one?
a69iToJ.png
tqGkHih.png
s5J4y6g.png
XFWypK3.png
YMPbu9R.png
968f79228a072a372046c6af70ae21c8976348a0.gif
FD1rkPC.png
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 813 814